California Heat 7V Battery Heated ActivFlexx Gloves
Our lightweight, waterproof ActivFlexx Gloves are the perfect solution for those with an active lifestyle that dislike the restrictions of the typical thick "snow glove". By combining flexibility with durability, we created the ultimate on-the-go glove. Perfect for everyone, whether you're working or playing.
The gloves warm your hands within seconds using a compact, rechargeable lithium-ion battery. The advanced heating technology allows you to maintain a constant level of thermal comfort and protection while enjoying your favorite outdoor activities.
- Constructed of stretchy polyester fabric on top & a premium cowhide leather palm
- Waterproof with breathable Hipora membrane & Thinsulate insulation
- Reinforced fabric at base of fingers plus impact-resistant pads on palm
- Adjustable Velcro wrist strap & extended gauntlet to comfortably fit over your jacket
- Touchscreen compatible index fingers & rubber goggle/lens wiper on thumb
- Heating elements located on both sides of the hand, from the wrist to the fingertips
- Batteries fit inside the gauntlet pockets or you can connect to a single battery externally using a Y-Harness
- Batteries included last 2-8 hours (depending on setting)
- Max Heat 135°F
Package Includes Everything Needed For Operation:
- Dual Wall Charger
- (2) 7.4V / 3500mAh Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Batteries
Lifetime Warranty on the Finewire Heating Elements & Plugs
Finewire heating elements are composed of interwoven, highly conductive microfibers that have a heavy-duty coating applied. This superior craftsmanship creates an extremely durable product that heats up quickly, ensuring comfortable warmth during any cold weather activity.
Warning: All heated clothing must be operated using the recommended 7V batteries and accessories. Failure to do so will result in unregulated, high temperature output that could cause skin burns.
All 7V clothing powered by a rechargeable 7.4V lithium-ion battery. Always fully charge your battery immediately after purchase to ensure proper function.
Instructions For Use:
Fully charge battery before using the first time. Feel free to leave the battery on the charger for extended periods of time since it has a built-in function to prevent overcharging.
To turn on, plug battery into cable of 7V clothing and hold down the power button for 3 seconds. Once on, the battery will start at the highest temperature output (Power Level 100%).
To change temperature, press & release power button until LED light changes to preferred temperature output. It is normal for a battery to get warm when used continuously for a long period of time.
To turn off the battery, press & hold the power button until the LED lights turn off or just unplug from your heated clothing.
Four power settings allow temperature control for your comfort:
Power Level - Approximate Temperature Output (F)
- 25% - 105°
- 50% - 115°
- 75% - 125°
- 100% - 135°+
When fully charged, a battery will last at least 3-11 hours (total time depends on the clothing item & temperature setting).
To check the remaining charge on the battery, press & release power button while not attached to heating clothing. The number of battery light indicators lit up will correspond to the charge remaining (0-100%).
Battery Care - Extend the Life of Your Battery
Life of the battery is up to 500 charges & will last longer when cared for correctly.
Charge periodically to at least 25% to extend battery life. Storing battery in extreme cold/heat temperatures & extended periods of time without use can affect battery life. Battery should not be submerged in water.
California Heat offers the lowest prices, best heat and highest quality in heated liners, gloves and socks for motorcyclists. Our products are heated with Finewire, a very light and small heating yarn, for a warm comfortable ride. Our liners are designed to look great on and off the bike.
Related Items Best Heated Gloves 2023
- Gerbing S7 Men's Battery Heated Gloves - 7V Battery
- ActionHeat 7V Men's Everyday Heated Gloves
- Volt Heat 7V Battery Heated Work Gloves
- Gerbing S7 Women's Battery Heated Gloves - 7V Battery
- Zanier AVIATOR.GTX Heated Gloves
- ActionHeat 5V Men's Premium Heated Gloves
- Volt Heat Titan 7V Waterproof Leather Heated Gloves for Men
- ActionHeat 7V Rugged Leather Heated Work Gloves
- Fieldsheer Mobile Warming 7.4V Unisex Ranger Heated Work Gloves
- ActionHeat AA Men's Featherweight Heated Gloves
- Gobi Heat Stealth Heated Glove Liners
- Outdoor Research Prevail Gore-Tex Heated Gloves
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Unisex Desert Storm Heated Gloves
- Hestra Power Heater Gauntlet 5-Finger Heated Gloves
- Outdoor Research Prevail Gore-Tex Heated Gloves
- Zanier HEAT.STX Heated Gloves
- Lenz Heat Glove 4.0 for Men Kit with rcB 1200 Batteries
- ActionHeat 5V Women's Featherweight Heated Gloves
- Volt Heat 7V Avalanche X Heated Gloves
- California Heat 7V Battery Heated Kevlar Shell Pro Heated Gloves
- View More ...