Volt Heat Titan Heated Gloves
The Volt Titan Leather Heated Gloves provide hours of heat throughout the entire length of each finger and thumb and also both sides of your hand. The outer shell of the Titan is constructed out of leather with a breathable waterproof membrane and a soft tricot lining inside. The palm sports double leather protection for abrasion resistance. The battery pocket has a display window so you can see and adjust the power level setting without taking the battery out of the pocket. The Volt Titan Heated Gloves are ideal for motorsport activities or anytime winter's chill needs chasing away.
- Premium leather construction
- Soft tricot fleece lining
- Waterproof and breathable membrane
- Additional layer of leather on palm
- Waterproof zipper on battery pocket
- Adjustable wrist strap
- Cuff cinch
- 120 grams insulation
- Ultra-thin stainless steel heating wires permanently bonded to the lining fabric
- Heats the entire length of each finger and thumb and also each side of the hand
- Built-in 4 level microprocessor controller
- Provides over 150 degrees of soothing heat for 2 hours on the highest setting and up to 8 hours on low
- Includes two 7.4V rechargeable batteries and dual wall charger
Approximate Battery Run Time per Power Level:
- 100% High – 2 hours
- 75% Med/High – 4 hours
- 50% Medium – 6 hours
- 25% Low – 8 hours
Products that Outperform: At Volt Heat we use only the highest quality UL tested electronics and top rated battery cells. We incorporate our patented Zero Layer heating system into fashionable products using technical fabrics and advanced insulating materials. Our products have been tested against others in the market place and have come out on top. Most recently our heated vest and heated gloves were selected as "The Best" by a non-profit organization created to research, test, and rate consumer products objectively.
Volt Heat Guarantee: We stand behind what we make. Any defects or failures in workmanship will be covered for life. We want your Volt Heat product to be able to help keep you warm season after season. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase of your Volt Heat product send it back within 30 days for a full product refund.
Outdoor Passion: Powder skiing in untracked back country, bow-hunting from a treestand or making sure you attend every one of your child's sporting event. People with that kind of passion won\xCDt let inclement weather interfere with their personal enjoyment. We are just as passionate to help provide them with the most warm and comfortable experience regardless of the weather.
Battery Heating Technology: Volt Resistance battery heated clothing uses safe and durable heating technology powered by rechargeable lithium-ion battery packs. Our garments are designed to help keep your body core warm and to help you maintain an optimal temperature, through thermal comfort. Each product includes heating elements made of tiny conductive fibers engineered to provide optimal heat. Combine this with insulating materials designed to both retain and reflect heat toward the body and you get the best thermal management system available
Active Heating Technology: Our heated gear is designed to keep out the cold and uses insulating materials to work with the body's natural ability to generate heat, but the drastic difference is that our heating technology provides "active" heat for those situations where the body is not able to provide warmth. This is especially important for people with poor circulation, or who suffer from conditions like Raynaud's Disease.
Heat Transfer System: Our "active" heating system uses both conduction and radiation heat transfer methods to help keep you warm. Conduction is direct heat flow through matter and resulting from physical contact. Our products have a heating system designed specifically for conduction to create warmth by stimulating blood flow. Our system also generates infrared rays that emits upward with help of a thermal reflective barrier. When these rays strike the surface of another object like the fabric and the body, the rays are absorbed and then heat is produced. This heat spreads throughout the mass by conduction.
Zero Layer Technology: Our patent pending Zero Layer design uses a special tape sealing process, bonding the heating system directly to the shell fabric. This allows for better heat transfer and eliminates bulky extra layers
How Volt Heat Rechargeable Batteries Work:
- Remove battery(ies) and charger from packaging.
- Plug the charger into a properly rated AC electrical outlet.
- Connect the batteries to the output plugs from the charger to commence charging.
- The LED light(s) on the charger will show \xF1red\xEE when charging.
- Batteries will be fully charged when the
hands were toasty warm.
- Bulky, sized abit small
- Excellent quality materials and workmanship
- Gloves heat and work as advertised.
- Gauntlet is generously sized to go over my heavy, bulky motorcycle jacket.
- Convenient method of on/off and adjusting temperature.
- Battery needs to be partially inserted into pocket before it can be connected.
- Wires to connect to batteries need to be about 3/4 inches longer.
- Warmth can be a subjective measure. I don't think they stay warm as long as advertised.
- BIGGEST CON: All batteries are not created equal. One battery stops heating substantially sooner than the other battery. Note; These two batteries came with the gloves at purchase and have been charged and used equally since I purchased these gloves.
- I recommend that the batteries be tested before shipment to ensure that they are matched.
- Quality control in batteries needs to be improved.
- I would recommend this product.
- Does the job, very happy
- Only downside on highest setting battery charge only good for 2hrs.