Volt Heat 7V Heated Work Gloves
The Volt Heated Work Gloves are made for hard-working people looking for hard-wearing gloves. These gloves have reinforced high wear areas on the palm for increased abrasion resistance for use at home or on the job. The back of the Volt Heated Work Glove is constructed out of heavy-duty, durable nylon. The waterproof liner keeps your hand warm and dry. The Volt Zero Layer heat system helps eliminate bulk while providing more efficient heat transfer than any other heating system available. Don't suffer through another cold winter, get the Volt Heat 7V Heated Gloves.
- Premium yellow leather/abrasion-resistant heavy-duty nylon outer
- Soft tricot fleece lining
- Waterproof and breathable membrane
- Double layer of leather on palms
- Precurved fingers for comfort and dexterity
- Cuff cinched toggle
- Heats entire length of each finger as well as the thumb and each side of the hand
- Built-in 4 level microprocessor temperature controller
- Provides over 150 degrees of soothing heat for 2 hours on the high and up to 8 hours on low
- Includes two VB722Y 7.4V 2200mAh batteries and dual wall charger
- Ultra-thin stainless steel heating wires permanently bonded to the lining fabric
- Zero Layer heating system
Approximate Battery Run Time per Power Level:
- 100% High 2 hours
- 75% Med/High 3 hours
- 50% Medium 5 hours
- 25% Low 8 hours
- Good for the freezer environment.
- Batteries don't last and extras are pretty pricey.
- Not necessarily a con , just a comment . Be careful when installing / plugging , unplugging the battery.
- Water proof and well designed heating element design.
- Not designed for dexterity but does very well grasping larger items, handles.