Volt Heat Men's THZ 5V Heated Thermal Half-Zip Pullover
The Volt Heated Thermal Half Zip (THZ) is an extremely versatile mid weight jacket. The Thermal Half Zip is powered by a 5 volt USB powerbank battery that can be found at most retail stores. These batteries can be used for heating up the THZ or charging your cell phone. The powerbank must be rated for a minimum 1 amp output to properly operate the heat system.
This athletic but stylish pullover jacket can be worn as a mid layer or outer layer depending on the outside temperature and/or your desired core temperature. The THZ features a two zone heating system that targets the back of the neck through the collar and the upper back between your shoulder blades. The patented Zero Layer Heat System provides optimal heat transfer, helping the heat to penetrate deep in to your body's core for a superior warming experience.
By using a 3 level external silicone switch the user will be able to easily change heat settings and visually confirm which setting the jacket is on. As with all of the Voltheat.com products, the lower the heat setting you are on, the longer the battery will last. The Volt Heated Thermal Half Zip is made of a brushed fleece that helps your body stay warm and dry. The antimicrobial fabric will help keep the garment fresh and cut down on the frequency of washing. The Volt Heated Thermal Half Zip is machine washable once the lead wire is protected with the attached rubber cap.
- 88% Micro-Poly shell fabric, 12% spandex Jersey with brushed fleece lining
- Antimicrobial treated fabric
- Contrasting top stitching accents
- Tricot brushed fleece stand up collar
- Includes 5V VB560 rechargeable powerbank battery and charging cable
- Machine Washable
- Zero Layer Heat System provides unmatched heat output: High 2 hours, Med 4 hours, Low 6+ hours
- Battery dimensions/weight: 2.75" x 1.25" x .75", 2.5 ounces
Volt Resistance heated clothing was developed to provide a solution to people who suffer from the cold in situations where the body is not able to provide the warmth needed. Whether you suffer because of a medical condition or if you just hate being cold, we are proud to offer a complete line of heated products with our patented Zero Layer heating technology that allows you to manage your thermal comfort regardless of the temperature.
Products that Outperform: At Volt Heat we use only the highest quality UL tested electronics and top rated battery cells. We incorporate our patented Zero Layer heating system into fashionable products using technical fabrics and advanced insulating materials. Our products have been tested against others in the market place and have come out on top. Most recently our heated vest and heated gloves were selected as "The Best" by a non-profit organization created to research, test, and rate consumer products objectively.
Volt Heat Guarantee: We stand behind what we make. Any defects or failures in workmanship will be covered for life. We want your Volt Heat product to be able to help keep you warm season after season. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase of your Volt Heat product send it back within 30 days for a full product refund.
Outdoor Passion: Powder skiing in untracked back country, bow-hunting from a treestand or making sure you attend every one of your child's sporting event. People with that kind of passion won't let inclement weather interfere with their personal enjoyment. We are just as passionate to help provide them with the most warm and comfortable experience regardless of the weather.
Battery Heating Technology: Volt Resistance battery heated clothing uses safe and durable heating technology powered by rechargeable lithium-ion battery packs. Our garments are designed to help keep your body core warm and to help you maintain an optimal temperature, through thermal comfort. Each product includes heating elements made of tiny conductive fibers engineered to provide optimal heat. Combine this with insulating materials designed to both retain and reflect heat toward the body and you get the best thermal management system available.
Active Heating Technology: Our heated gear is designed to keep out the cold and uses insulating materials to work with the body's natural ability to generate heat, but the drastic difference is that our heating technology provides "active" heat for those situations where the body is not able to provide warmth. This is especially important for people with poor circulation, or who suffer from conditions like Raynaud's Disease.
Heat Transfer System: Our "active" heating system uses both conduction and radiation heat transfer methods to help keep you warm. Conduction is direct heat flow through matter and resulting from physical contact. Our products have a heating system designed specifically for conduction to create warmth by stimulating blood flow. Our system also generates infrared rays that emits upward with help of a thermal reflective barrier. When these rays strike the surface of another object like the fabric and the body, the rays are absorbed and then heat is produced. This heat spreads throughout the mass by conduction.
Zero Layer Technology: Our patent pending Zero Layer design uses a special tape sealing process, bonding the heating system directly to the shell fabric. This allows for better heat transfer and eliminates bulky extra layers.
How Volt Heat Rechargeable Batteries Work:
- Remove battery(ies) and charger from packaging.
- Plug the charger into a properly rated AC electrical outlet.
- Connect the batteries to the output plugs from the charger to commence charging.
- The LED light(s) on the charger will show "red" when charging.
- Batteries will be fully charged when the LED indicator on the charger turns green. Fully discharged batteries will take 5 hours to charge completely.
- Disconnect batteries from charger output plugs.
- Locate the output plug from the pocket on the product and connect to battery.
- Press the "power" button to activate and select desired power level.
- When finished, press the power button to turn off, unplug the batteries and recharge for next use.
Related Items Heated Ski Apparel
- ActionHeat 5V Men's Pocono Insulated Heated Jacket
- Lenz Heat Socks 5.1 Toe Cap Regular Fit with rcB 1800 Batteries
- ActionHeat 5V Women's Softshell Battery Heated Jacket
- Outdoor Research Women's Sureshot Heated Softshell Gloves
- Gerbing 7V Men's Khione Insulated Heated Jacket 2.0
- Hestra Power Heater Gloves
- Mobile Warming 3.7V Women's Premium 2.0 Merino Heated Socks
- Outdoor Research Prevail Gore-Tex Heated Gloves
- ActionHeat 5V Women's Featherweight Heated Gloves
- Lenz Heat Socks 5.1 Toe Cap Regular Fit with rcB 1200 Batteries
- Gobi Heat Women's Shift 5 Zone Heated Snowboarding Jacket
- Therm-ic Heated Insole Kit with C-Pack 1700B Bluetooth Batteries
- Ravean Men's Down Heated Jacket with 12V Battery Kit
- ActionHeat 5V Women's Heated Base Layer Shirt
- ActionHeat 5V Battery Heated Jacket Insert
- Gobi Heat Victoria Women's Heated Coat
- ActionHeat 5V Women's 1/2 Zip Pullover Battery Heated Shirt
- Hotronic Power Plus S4+ Universal Foot Warmer
- ActionHeat 5V Women's Heated Long Puffer Jacket W/ Hood
- Hotronic Power Plus S4 Universal Foot Warmer Heated Insole Kit
- View More ...