Gobi Heat Victoria Heated Women's Jacket
Note: The Victoria has an athletic, snug cut. If you are looking for a more relaxed fit, we highly recommend ordering a size larger than the size chart suggests.
The Victoria Jacket from Gobi is an ultra lightweight hooded jacket for women. You'll be enveloped in warmth with 5 zones of heating throughout the Victoria. Dial in the amount of heat you prefer with one touch of the LED controller - High, Medium or Low. The slim, yet robust 7.4V 6700 mAh rechargeable battery powers the Gobi Victoria Heated Jacket for up to 9 hours on a single charge.
- Ultra-slim 6700 mAh 7.4 volt battery
- Runs all 5 zones for up to 9 hours on a single charge
- Wind- and water-resistant nylon fabric
- Lightweight and packable
- Cruelty-free filling
- Conductive thread heating elements
- 5-zone heating - 4 in the front (chest and behind the lower pockets) and 1 large zone in the back
- One-touch LED controller with 3 different heat settings: Low, Medium, and High
- Built-in thumb-cuffs
- 3 bar LED light clearly shows the selected setting for clear, easy-to-understand use
- 3 outer YKK zippered pockets plus interior battery pocket
- 2-way front center YKK zipper
- Hood with cinch bungees
- Machine washable
Gobi Heat's mission is to deliver products that allow our customers to enjoy the outdoors year round. Our story is one of an unconventional act of romance. Our founder is are a husband and wife team living in Utah. The wife is constantly cold and her husband, in an attempt to help her, bought her an over-priced heated jacket that came with a giant battery and even more enormous battery charger. This oversized battery still kept her from enjoying things such as skiing or snowmobiling because she was afraid to fall onto the battery. Even wearing it in the car, on cold winter mornings, wasn't an option because the battery jabbed her in her back. It quickly became clear that this poor design was an opportunity to innovate and solve these issues.
Gobi Heat is proud to introduce it's cornerstone product, the Sahara 3-Zone heated jacket. This jacket allows our customers to enjoy all of the following activities, and more\x85
- Fits well, keeps me warm even in sub-zero temperatures, has a well-designed hood that fits well and keeps my forehead and chin warm. Not bulky, and rather fitted. Looks attractive on me. The sleeve ctuffs have thumb holes for added insulation from the wind. It is quite long, but has a 2-way zipper so can be zipped up from the bottom in the car.
- No cons that come to mind
I am 5’4”, 125#, size small black
Daughter is 5’10”, 140#, size medium black
Other Daughter is 4’10”, 95#, size xsmall purple
- -soft, comfortable
- -heats quickly
- -easy to charge
- -Not great in wind
- -zipper catches occasionally on my daughters
- -if you leave your jacket open the weight of the battery will cause the jacket to shift to one side.