Ravean Men's Down Heated Jacket with 12V Battery Kit
Mens Down Jacket with Battery
The Ravean 12V C6 men's heated down jacket system is comfortable in temperatures between -10F (-23C) to 55F (12C). Stop guessing what the weather will be like, and be prepared for any temperature with the Ravean 12V C6 heated down jackets.
Materials: Shell: 100% Nylon with DWR finish, lining 100% Polyester 190T, Filling: 650 down 90% duck down, 10% feathers.
- Heated Back & Chest
- Heated Pockets
- Temperature Controller Button
- Multi-zone Heat Control
- Dwr Coating (Water Resistant)
- Lightweight & Packable
- Removeable & Adjustable Hood
- RDS Down Fill
- 100% Washable
Heat When & Where You Want It:
Take control of the temperature of your coat
Because we know you hate guessing what the weather will be like, we made the men's heated down jacket so you could control the internal temperature as the weather changes. For those windy, 45F degree (7C) afternoons, just wear the light down jacket without turning the heating system on. If it becomes a chilly, 35F (1C) Fall evening, simply put the jacket into Low mode to stay comfortable. If you are out on the slopes, and it is getting cold on those lifts (0-20F), turn your jacket to Medium. And for those super, cold sub-zero days, turn your jacket to High mode to stay warm at temperatures as low as -4F (-10C).
Multi-zone Heating Areas:
The Ravean 12v C6 heated jacket system keeps you warm where you need it. The heating system is set to warm your back, chest, and pockets. We make it convenient for you to heat where you need it the most.
High, Medium, And Low Temperature Control:
No one likes having to predict what the temperature outside is going to be like. Even your weatherman is just taking an educated guess. That's why we created a jacket designed to let you control your internal temperature no matter what's going on externally. Say you've got a windy, 55F day. Simply don your Ravean C6 jacket and leave its heat off. A 38F fall evening? Set your jacket's heat to low and go about your business in comfortable warmth. How about 15-20 degree conditions out on the slopes? Set your heat to medium and go carve some turns. And on those really cold days as low as -4F, set your jacket's heat to high and laugh in old man winter's icy face.
DWR-Water Resistant Material:
Light, breathable, water resistant material
DWR (durable water repellent) is a coating added to fabrics at the factory to make them water-resistant (or hydrophobic). Durable water repellents are commonly used in conjunction with breathable fabrics to prevent the outer layer of fabric from becoming saturated with water. This saturation, called 'wetting out,' can reduce the garment's breathability (moisture transport through the breathable membrane) and let water through.
Lightweight & Packable:
Our 150g jackets are lightweight, and packable. Making it the perfect jacket for travel, work, or play.
Removable & Adjustable Hood:
There's a time and a place for a hood. But when you don't need a hood, who wants a hood? That's why we made the hoods on all of our men's heated down jackets removable.
Responsible Down Standard:
The goal of the Responsible Down Standard is to ensure that the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely. Ravean is certified to the RDS by Control Union Certification Registration No. CU 844977.
Our jackets can go right into your washing machine which means that getting the stink off a Ravean jacket after several days of camping is easier than getting the stink off of you after several days of camping. Drop it right into the machine and walk away. As for you, we suggest a long, hot shower and a good abrasive, deodorant soap.
Let's be real here for a moment: We're not the first people to come up with the idea of heated jackets. We're just the first ones to do it right. By doing it right we mean our jackets look good, they're durable, they're af- fordable and they integrate our technology seamlessly and unobtrusively. Finally there's a heated jacket you can wear with equal comfort and style from the mountains to the office without missing a beat. Sure it's been tried before but other solutions have been pricey, ugly and the technology was problematic. Ravean has addressed and solved each of these issues to present jackets you can wear anywhere, that are as stylish and durable as they are warm and cozy.
- Looks great
- Very warm
- Great battery life
- Very comfortable
Related Items 2023 Best Heated Jackets
- Gerbing 7V Men's Khione Insulated Heated Jacket 2.0
- ActionHeat 5V Women's Heated Long Puffer Jacket W/ Hood
- Ravean Men's Down Heated Jacket with 12V Battery Kit
- ActionHeat 5V Women's Softshell Battery Heated Jacket
- ActionHeat 5V Battery Cordless Heavy-Duty Heated Work Jacket
- Gobi Heat Victoria Women's Heated Coat
- Gerbing Motorcycle Heated Clothing 12V Jacket Liner & Glove Kit
- ActionHeat 5V Men's Insulated Puffer Battery Heated Vest
- Aheata 7V Men's Battery Heated Jacket
- ActionHeat 5V Battery Heated Jacket Insert
- Gobi Heat Women's Sahara 3 Zone Heated Jacket
- Gerbing 7V Men's Thermite Fleece Heated Jacket 2.0
- Gerbing 7V Women's Thermite Fleece Heated Jacket 2.0
- Venture Heat Men's Delspring 5V Battery Heated Down Puffer Jacket
- Gobi Heat Flash Heated Hi Vis Reflective Jacket
- Mobile Warming 12V Men's Summit Duck Down Heated Jacket
- Volt Heat Women's 5V Summit Heated Down Jacket
- ActionHeat 5V Men's Softshell Battery Heated Jacket
- Gerbing Heated Jacket Liner - 12V Motorcycle
- Aheata 7V Women's Battery Heated Jacket
- View More ...