Gobi Heat Women's Shift 5 Zone Heated Snowboarding Jacket
Gobi Heat Shift Heated Women's Snow Jacket
Note: The Shift has an athletic, snug cut. If you are looking for a more relaxed fit, we highly recommend ordering a size larger than the size chart suggests.
The Gobi Shift Jacket for Women lets you tear up the slopes in heated comfort. Designed with snow sports in mind, the rugged exterior PU-coated poly fabric shell resists abrasion. 5-zone heating covers your body in warmth, and the 3-bar LED light clearly shows the selected heat setting for clear, easy-to-understand use with only one finger touch needed to change the heat level! The deep hood cinches over a helmet, while the interior waist gaiter keeps out any snow. You'll stay longer on the hills and trails with the Gobi Women's Shift Heated Jacket.
- 5-zone heating (2 on the chest, 1 behind each lower pockets, and 1 large zone on the back)
- One-touch LED temperature controller with 3 different heat settings: Low, Medium, and High
- Conductive thread heating elements
- Ultra-slim 6700 mAh 7.4 volt rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- Heats all 5 zones for up to 9 hours on a single charge
- Compact DC charger included
- Wind- and water-resistant PU-coated polyester fabric shell
- Nylon lining
- YKK zippers
- Storm flap over front zipper
- Helmet-compatible hood with drawstring cinch bungee
- Adjustable Velcro cuffs
- Interior media pocket with headphones gasket
- 5 exterior zippered pockets
- Interior battery pocket
- Snow-repellent interior waist gaiter
- Armpit zippers for venting
- Machine washable
Gobi Heat's mission is to deliver products that allow our customers to enjoy the outdoors year round. Our story is one of an unconventional act of romance. Our founder is are a husband and wife team living in Utah. The wife is constantly cold and her husband, in an attempt to help her, bought her an over-priced heated jacket that came with a giant battery and even more enormous battery charger. This oversized battery still kept her from enjoying things such as skiing or snowmobiling because she was afraid to fall onto the battery. Even wearing it in the car, on cold winter mornings, wasn't an option because the battery jabbed her in her back. It quickly became clear that this poor design was an opportunity to innovate and solve these issues.
Gobi Heat is proud to introduce it's cornerstone product, the Sahara 3-Zone heated jacket. This jacket allows our customers to enjoy all of the following activities, and more\x85