HEAT SOCKS SET XLP ONE - CLASSIC
Powered by high capacity, lithium-ion Battery Packs, Hotronic's Heat Socks XLP ONE offer three (3) base level settings for comfort and warmth maintenance while Boost Setting 4 offers an extra blast of heat when needed.
The Heat Socks Set XLP ONE - Classic Include:
- Battery Packs XLP ONE (2 each)
- Recharger XLP (1 each)
- Heat Socks XLP PFI 50 - Classic (1 pair)
Heat Sock Product Features:
- Includes 2 Lithium-Ion Batteries
- US and European Charger
- 70% Nylon/20% Spandex/10% Marino Wool
- Machine Wash/Air Dry
- Fantastic Wicking Ability
- Consistent Heating Power
- Perfect for Diabetics or People with Reynauds Syndrome
Heat Sock Product Specification:
BATTERY PACK XLP ONE:
- Weight: 76 grams / 2.68 ounces
- Height: 25 mm
- Width: 70 mm
- Depth: 35 mm
- Cell Count / Type / Capacity / Energy: 1 cell / Li-Ion / 2900mAh (nominal) / 10.4 Wh (nominal)
- Battery Pack Voltage: 3.6V (nominal)
- Temperature Range when Charging: +10 to +30 \xB0C / +50 to +86 \xB0F
- Operating Temperature: -20 to +30 \xB0C / -4 to +86 \xB0F
- Ideal Storage Temperature: -20 to +20 \xB0C / -4 to +68 \xB0F
- Charging Time: Approximately 5 - 6 h
- Voltage Input Range: 100V to 240V AC
- Voltage Output Range / Current: 5V DC / 3.1A
- Operating Temperature / Humidity: +10 to +30 \xB0C / +50 to +86 \xB0F +20% to +85% relative humidity (no condensation)
- Base Unit Dimensions (withOUT Plug Adapter): 54 mm x 54 mm x 27 mm
- Power Cord(s) Length (Base Unit to Plug End): 156 cm
- Weight (withOUT Plug Adapter): 5.1 ounces
- Weight (with Plug Adapter 120V): 5.3 ounces
- Weight (with Plug Adapter 240V): 5.6 ounces
HEAT SOCKS XLP:
- Material composition: 74% Nylon 20% Elasthan 6% Merino Wool
- Possible Sizes: S, M, L and XL
- Care: Machine washable up to 30 \xB0C (86 \xB0F) / Air dry
Hotronic Keeps Feet Warm:
HOW FEET BECOME COLD:
When colder outside temperatures are detected, the nervous system restricts blood flow to the extremities to maintain the body's core temperatures. The toes (and other extremities) quickly become uncomfortably cold.
Other factors aggravate the situation such as impossibly cold and poorly fitting footwear, physical activity levels, individual physiology, and improper selection, use, and care of socks. Also, the presence of moisture (damp socks, wet footwear) increases thermal transfer significantly. This causes heat to escape more rapidly and cold to penetrate faster.
HOTRONIC KEEPS FEET WARM:
By providing a base level temperature at the toes, Hotronic's Heating Element blocks and neutralizes the penetrating cold keeping the blood circulation open while maintaining comfort and warmth in the feet.
Hotronic's Heat Socks XLP ONE offer three (3) base level settings for comfort and warmth maintenance while Boost Setting 4 offers an extra blast of heat when needed
Simply slip the heated insoles into your footwear or pull the Heat Socks onto your feet and plug them into the rechargeable Battery Packs. Then fine tune the temperature setting to 1, 2, or 3 for comfort and warmth maintenance.
WHEREVER YOU GO:
Whether planning for a brief outing or a long term journey, Hotronic's Heat Socks XLP ONE are easy to use in all types of footwear. Use while skiing, snowboarding, bicycling, horseback riding, fishing, and during other cold-temperature activities.
Hotronic's Heat Socks XLP ONE begin with BootDoc's Power Fit Socks created in a wool blend with a soft, gradual pressure distribution to enhance comfort and warmth in a performance fit.
The Power Fit Index (PFI) indicates the overall level of gradual pressure distribution woven into each pair of BootDoc's Power Fit Socks. PFI 30 designates a gentle pressure distribution while PFI 90 classifies as strong and is therefore only found in BootDoc's performance series.
ERGONOMICALLY DELIVERED HEAT:
Hotronic's Heating Element starts within the Sock's double cuff which securely holds the Battery Pack in place. Ergonomically attached to the outside of the Sock for added comfort, the Element then positions along the lower leg, wraps around the Achille's and under the arch, and ultimately delivers heat to the toes and ball of foot.
Simply pull the Socks on, align the upper cuff with the BootDoc logo in front, position the Heating Element underneath the toes and ball of foot, and connect the charged Battery Pack. Ready for added comfort and warmth!
SINGULARLY POWERFUL:Hotronic's new Battery Pack XLP ONE is powered by a single lithium-ion battery. With more raw power in ONE battery than any other complete Battery Pack in Hotronic's collection, the XLP ONE delivers the heat and duration needed when used with Hotronic's Heat Socks XLP! And, with Hotronic's focus on reliability and longevity, the XLP ONE maintains up to 90% of a full charge and 90% of its initial capacity after two years of nonuse! All with ONE purpose in mind. Keeping feet warmer. Longer.
CONSTANT HEATING POWER:
Hotronic's electronic design provides Constant Heating Power from the Battery Pack to the Heating Element throughout the heating duration. In conventional designs, power output drops when the charge level drops. Hotronic optimizes the heating power for the best possible experience from start to finish.
SETTINGS FOR COMFORT & WARMTH:
Hotronic's Battery Pack XLP ONE provides three (3) Constant Heating Power Settings for comfort and warmth maintenance. A fourth Setting (Boost Setting 4) offers an extra blast of heat when needed and is timed to reset to Setting 3 in three (3) minutes. Presshold- and-release the Power Button to select the desired Setting. Easy to read LED lights indicate the Setting selected and when power is on or off.
RECHARGING SIMPLE SMART:
Wherever one goes worldwide, simply connect the Battery Pack XLP ONE to the Recharger XLP and the current charge level is indicated on the Battery Pack within seconds. As recharging continues, the Battery Pack LED lights indicate when the charge level reaches 25%, 50%, 75%, and a full charge at 100%.
HOTRONIC HEAT SOCKS - XLP SERIES
The following Hotronic Heat Socks XLP Series models are covered under the following Hotronic Limited Warranty.
Hotronic Heat Socks XLP Series Models and Production Years:
- Heat Socks XLP ONE (2016-2017)
HOTRONIC LIMITED WARRANTY
The Hotronic Heat Socks XLP ONE carries a limited warranty of two (2) years from the date of purchase for the Heat Socks XLP ONE. This limited warranty shall only apply to original purchasers who bought the new Heat Socks XLP ONE from an authorized retailer. Dated proof of purchase must be provided. Hotronic will only replace or repair parts of the Heat Socks XLP ONE which are defective as a consequence of workmanship or material defects. This limited warranty does not extend to damage ascribed to improper use, negligence, misuse, or any use not included in the operating instructions. Furthermore, the following are excluded from the warranty: normal deterioration, change in appearance e.g. color, breakage (with the exception of a specific breakage caused by manufacturing defects), improper maintenance by the retailer or purchaser, improper product modifications performed by the retailer or purchaser, product loss as a consequence of poor fastening, normal temperature deviations per heat setting or deviations regarding the product's heating duration on a certain heat setting after charging which results from the battery charging process or the conditions in which the Heat Socks XLP ONE are used and tolerances of the Battery Packs XLP ONE's batteries and electronics.
This limited warranty is the only warranty issued to the purchaser.
Other express or implicit warranties are not accepted. Neither WINTERSTEIGER nor the retailer is liable for incidental or consequential damage of any kind which can be ascribed to the use or possession of the Heat Socks XLP ONE.
If a defect emerges with the Heat Socks XLP ONE during the limited warranty period, the owner should promptly return the product to an authorized retailer. Dated proof of purchase must be provided. If the Heat Socks XLP ONE or part of them are replaced or repaired, the warranty period for the replacement product/part or the repaired product/part corresponds to the remaining term of the original limited warranty from the date of purchase of the original Heat Socks XLP ONE.
- they are easy to turn on/off, the battery does not get in the way, and they are machine washable.
- Soft fabric, they feel like normal socks in my ski boots. I forget I have them on until I take my boots off.
- I would get one size larger next time. They are a bit too tight to get in and out of.
The batteries are larger than I expected, but I do not notice them at all while wearing them.
- Thin socks fit well in alpine ski boots
- Keep my feet warm
- The battery are rather large, and will be a bulge when wearing my XC ski pants, but a small price to pay for warm feet. They don
I donâ€™t need the Bluetooth version as these work great.
Get a second pair so you always have a fresh pair on hand.
- Way better than a heated footbed in ski boots as now you can use them for fishing, hunting, football games as well as skiing or boarding
- Not the easiest to get on and off