Gerbing 7V Battery Heated Hoodie Sweatshirt
The 7 Volt Hoodie from Gerbing is going to be your favorite jacket this year. Constructed out of a comfortable knit fabric, the Gerbing Hoodie has 3 large panels of powerful heat situated on the chest and back. Perfect for a lazy weekend tinkering in the garage or riding around town with your best buddies, whatever the situation, you’ll find yourself reaching for this classic again and again.
The Gerbing Heated Hoodie is built with Gerbing Microwire Technology that provides first-class heating performance. When you need the added heat to combat the cold, the Gerbing 7 Volt Heated Hoodie is the casual jacket option for which you've been waiting. Dial-in the heat and head outside!
HOW TO USE:
- Charge Up– Fully charge 7V battery with provided charger cable.
- Plug-In– Connect the battery.
- Turn On– Press and hold touch-button control on the battery
- Machine washable/gentle cycle
- Powerful Microwire heating system includes 3 built-in heating panels strategically placed on the chest and upper back to warm your body
- Touch-button control technology
- 2 pouch pockets plus hidden battery pocket
- Zip-front sweatshirt hoodie
- Ribbed cuffs and hem
- Drawstring hood
- Battery Voltage: 7 Volt
- Colors Available: Black
Estimated Heating Times:
- 100% Power (4 red/blue lights) - 2 Hours
- 75% Power (3 red/blue lights) - 3 Hours
- 50% Power (2 red/blue lights) - 5 Hours
- 25% Power (1 red/blue lights) - 8 Hours
- (1) Gerbing 7 Volt Hoodie
- (1) Gerbing 7V 3400maH Battery
- (1) Single Wall Charger
How to file a Warranty Claim: Read the details below first to determine eligibility. Email email@example.com or call 800-646-5916 x4 to speak with a Gerbing specialist for troubleshooting and determine if your product is covered under warranty and to receive a return authorization number. Any products shipped without authorization may result in delays or potential loss of that returned item.
Who does this warranty cover? Our warranties apply only to items purchased directly from Gerbing or an authorized Gerbing dealer. Please save your receipt as the warranty only extends to the original purchaser. This warranty covers any generation of Gerbing, Gerbing's, Gerbing's Heated Clothing and Gyde branded products.
What does this warranty not cover? This warranty does not cover any damage caused by (1) normal wear and tear; (2) improper use; (3) failure to follow the product instructions; (4) modifications; (5) unauthorized repair; (6) external causes such as accidents, abuse, or other actions or events beyond our reasonable control; or (7) customer negligence. Shipping costs for all warranty claims are the responsibility of the customer.
What is the period of coverage? The heating elements in our products (Microwire) are covered for life. This warranty covers electrical plugs, connectors, solder joints, Gerbing temperature controllers, Gerbing electrical components of accessories, and all materials, sewing, and craftsmanship for one year from the date of purchase. Batteries and chargers, including Gerbing rechargeable Lithium/NIMH battery packs and chargers, are covered by this warranty for 90 days from the date of purchase. Special care should be taken to prolong the life of your battery. It is important that you charge your battery regularly, and that you remain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use or left idle. Batteries must only be used with products with an amp rating less than the maximum capacity output rating for the battery.
What are your remedies under this warranty? With respect to any defective product during the Warranty Period, we will, in our sole discretion, repair or replace such product (or the defective part) free of charge. In the event that the product or style warrantied is no longer available, a replacement style or credit may be offered for the original product value.
What must you do to keep the warranty in effect? Our products are designed to be powered and controlled by using only Gerbing accessories and controllers. Using other manufacturers' accessories and controllers with your Gerbing product will void your warranty.
What if my problem is not covered under warranty? Some customers have worn the same Gerbing product for 10+ years without fail, but due to the durability of our patented heating system, you may have wear and tear that is not covered under warranty but can easily be fixed by our expert technicians. These issues range from fabric tears to solder joints and p
For over 40 years, Gerbing has been the industry leader in developing heating technologies to overcome cold weather conditions. The patented Gerbing Microwireª system is composed of thousands of conductive filaments 1/10th the thickness of a human hair. Each garment is controlled by a sophisticated power management & distribution system.
We were born from aeronautics, fueled by a passion for powersports, and engineered to keep you warm in the most frigid conditions.
Related Items Best Heated Gear
- Gerbing 7V Women's Khione Insulated Heated Jacket 2.0
- ActionHeat Rechargeable Heated Insoles with Remote
- G-Tech Heated Sport Hand Warmer Muff Pouch 2.0
- Chaheati MAXX Add-On Heated Chair Cover
- Gerbing 7V Ultimate Wool Heated Socks
- Gerbing 7V Battery Heated Hoodie Sweatshirt
- ActionHeat 3.7V Wool Rechargeable Heated Socks 2.0 with Remote
- Volt Heat Gen V Indoor/Outdoor 5V Heated Slippers
- Ignik Heated Sleeping Bag Liner
- Hestra Battery Heated Liner Gloves
- Gobi Heat Vertex Heated Ski Gloves
- ActionHeat 5V Battery Heated Vest Liner
- Lenz 5.0 Heated Sock w/ Heated Toe Cap
- ActionHeat 5V Women's Heated Long Puffer Jacket W/ Hood
- Fieldsheer Mobile Warming 7.4V Unisex Blacksmith Heated Work Gloves
- ActionHeat 3V Wool Rechargeable Battery Heated Socks 1.0
- Chaheati 7V Battery Heated Camping Chair
- ActionHeat 5V Men's Heated Base Layer Shirt
- ActionHeat 5V Men's Softshell Battery Heated Vest
- ActionHeat AA Cotton Battery Heated Socks
- View More ...