Are they heated boots or heated slippers? They are whatever you need them to be. Easy to put on, very durable but lightweight, and run off our new 8v heating system and powered by our ultra slim batteries that tuck away into in small battery pouch on the side of the slipper. Simply charge them up and enjoy soothing warmth for 7 to 14 hours on a single charge. Choose from 3 power level settings using the one touch controller switch built into the boots, or download the Volt Heated Clothing app and regulate your desired power level setting using your phone. Simply pair your device with your Lava Boots and you can remotely operate the heating system without even bending over.
Make them your everyday shoe whether it is at the house, the cabin or even the mountain trail. They were designed based on years of customer feedback asking for a lightweight heated boot they could use both indoors and outdoors. You wanted it warmer, we did that. You wanted it to last longer per charge, we did that. You wanted a smaller, thinner unnoticeable battery, we did that. We then put it over the top by bumping up the heat output by using our 8v heating system that provides even more heat than you have been used to before. We hope you love them as much as we do.
- Includes two ultra-slim VPS825HV 8v 2500Ah rechargeable batteries and dual charger
- Patented Zero Layer Heat System that provides penetrating heat to the bottom of the foot
- Durable water resistant nylon shell and sturdy but lighweight rubber outsole
- Built-in Bluetooth Technology allows you to remotely operate with your phone
- Available in a large size range from women's size 5 to a men's size 13
- Zero Layer heat system eliminates bulk while providing more efficient heat transfer
Approximate Run Times:
- High (red) = 7 hours
- Medium (blue) = 10 hours
- Low (green) = 14 hours
UPPER: Made with a durable 4200 denier ripstop nylon with DWR (durable water repellent) coating bonded with a 2mm SBR neoprene + 180 grams of Spenco EVA that provides support, cushioning and heat insulation.
LINING: Fully lined with a faux fur and Terry cloth fabric provides a silky soft home for your feet.
INSOLE: EVA constructed foam bed insole that cushions the foot while providing intense heat to keep you warm.
OUTSOLE: A combination of a EVA midsole + rubber outsole helps keep the Lava Boots lightweight but durable. The rubber outsole allows you to stay confident on your feet providing a great grip, keeping you sturdy on your feet.
HEAT SYSTEM: Patented Zero Layer Heat System.
Volt Resistance heated clothing was developed to provide a solution to people who suffer from the cold in situations where the body is not able to provide the warmth needed. Whether you suffer because of a medical condition or if you just hate being cold, we are proud to offer a complete line of heated products with our patented Zero Layer heating technology that allows you to manage your thermal comfort regardless of the temperature.
Products that Outperform: At Volt Heat we use only the highest quality UL tested electronics and top rated battery cells. We incorporate our patented Zero Layer heating system into fashionable products using technical fabrics and advanced insulating materials. Our products have been tested against others in the market place and have come out on top. Most recently our heated vest and heated gloves were selected as "The Best" by a non-profit organization created to research, test, and rate consumer products objectively.
Volt Heat Guarantee: We stand behind what we make. Any defects or failures in workmanship will be covered for life. We want your Volt Heat product to be able to help keep you warm season after season. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase of your Volt Heat product send it back within 30 days for a full product refund.
Outdoor Passion: Powder skiing in untracked back country, bow-hunting from a treestand or making sure you attend every one of your child's sporting event. People with that kind of passion won't let inclement weather interfere with their personal enjoyment. We are just as passionate to help provide them with the most warm and comfortable experience regardless of the weather.
Battery Heating Technology: Volt Resistance battery heated clothing uses safe and durable heating technology powered by rechargeable lithium-ion battery packs. Our garments are designed to help keep your body core warm and to help you maintain an optimal temperature, through thermal comfort. Each product includes heating elements made of tiny conductive fibers engineered to provide optimal heat. Combine this with insulating materials designed to both retain and reflect heat toward the body and you get the best thermal management system available.
Active Heating Technology: Our heated gear is designed to keep out the cold and uses insulating materials to work with the body's natural ability to generate heat, but the drastic difference is that our heating technology provides "active" heat for those situations where the body is not able to provide warmth. This is especially important for people with poor circulation, or who suffer from conditions like Raynaud's Disease.
Heat Transfer System: Our "active" heating system uses both conduction and radiation heat transfer methods to help keep you warm. Conduction is direct heat flow through matter and resulting from physical contact. Our products have a heating system designed specifically for conduction to create warmth by stimulating blood flow. Our system also generates infrared rays that emits upward with help of a thermal reflective barrier. When these rays strike the surface of another object like the fabric and the body, the rays are absorbed and then heat is produced. This heat spreads throughout the mass by conduction.
Zero Layer Technology: Our patent pending Zero Layer design uses a special tape sealing process, bonding the heating system directly to the shell fabric. This allows for better heat transfer and eliminates bulky extra layers.
How Volt Heat Rechargeable Batteries Work:
- Remove battery(ies) and charger from packaging.
- Plug the charger into a properly rated AC electrical outlet.
- Connect the batteries to the output plugs from the charger to commence charging.
- The LED light(s) on the charger will show "red" when charging.
- Batteries will be fully charged when the LED indicator on the charger turns green. Fully discharged batteries will take 5 hours to charge completely.
- Disconnect batteries from charger output plugs.
- Locate the output plug from the pocket on the product and connect to battery.
- Press the "power" button to activate and select desired power level.
- When finished, press the power button to turn off, unplug the batteries and recharge for next use.
The only reason I did not give 5 stars is because the blue tooth connection would occasionally drop. It was fairly easy to re-connect, but if you're not patient or technically proficient enough to re-connect, it may be frustrating.
Overall I recommend this product! It has rugged materials, is comfortable, and relative to any decent shoe of this type, the price point is reasonable.
- Good fit. Comfortable.
- Rugged soles and construction.
- Battery life is good.
- Price point is good.
- Sizing is accurate.
- Sometimes the blue tooth connection drops. (Note: This may be more a function of the Bluetooth device and not the shoe.)
Winters here are brutal and short of laying under an electric blanket all day, or running space heaters around my feet, I got zero relief. I was tethered to a cord 24/7. These boots have given me back my freedom to roam. Thanks so much!! I ordered a size up and that’s my recommendation to all.
- Even heat that?s adjustable.
- Ease of use.
- Batteries last a very long time.
- Stiff soles take some getting used to.
Ultimately, I loved the heat so I decided to keep them. I just wear them completely unzipped. Even though that's a little hard to swallow considering the price. I wouldn't buy these if you are planning on zipping them up or using them purely for the outdoors. So.. I will recommend them under the circumstance that you are okay with having them unzipped.
- Very Warm
- Battery Life lasts a long time
- Nice that I can walk outside briefly
- Ankle way too tight
- Dorky light up button on front that is very bright
- Easy to order-comfy- no problem to activate- easy to return. Anticipating the delivery of correct size!!!
- Many emails and information for the ordering but nothing about the return- would like to know if the merch is in the way. Paid $40 for fast delivery- paid to return also. Please hurry🤓
- Comfortable and keeps her feet perfectly warm.
- Sometimes when she crosses he feet while riding in the truck the back of one foot will turn on or change the temp of the other boot.
- The battery pack has to be situated where it doesn't ride on her ankle bone.