Gerbing 7V Women's Khione Insulated Heated Jacket 2.0
Note: The new Khione Women's Jacket runs small, please order 1 size larger than you normally wear.
The improved Khione 2.0 puffer heated jacket features four patented Microwire™ heating zones and a water-resistant, windproof shell for the ultimate heat and comfort for any outdoor adventure. With powerful performance and popular style, this heated jacket is constructed with 200-fill synthetic down and is designed to be close-fitting for added warmth. Includes a rechargeable 7V lithium-ion battery for hours of heat on-demand. Simply turn on this great heated jacket and experience warmth like never before.
Gerbing Gyde 7V Battery Heated Jackets & Vests Include:
- 7V 3400 mAH Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack (25.16Wh)
- Wall Charger
- Detailed Instructions
- Gerbing Lifetime Warranty
Gerbing Khione Features:
- Four Microwire heating zones: Chest (2), Back (1) & Neck (1)
- 200-fill synthetic insulation
- 135° F Maximum heat
- Active heat retention technology
- Heats for hours
- Water and Wind Resistant
- Comfortable & Stylish Fit
- Durable ripstop fabric construction
- Battery Integrated Temperature Controller
This garment is breathable, flexible, and more durable than other insulated garments on the market. The added durable water repellent finish enhances the performance of the garment in wet conditions. To enhance the warmth of the garment, the bonded lining provides added comfort and maximum heating performance and heat retention.
The battery has 4 heat settings as indicated by lights and Heat Times:
- 100% (4 red/blue lights) - 2 Hours
- 75% (3 red/blue lights) - 3 Hours
- 50% (2 red/blue lights) - 5 Hours
- 25% (1 red/blue lights) - 8 Hours
Charging Battery: (We recommend charging overnight for the first charge.)
- Charge 100% before use (a full charge takes about 3 hours).
- A red light will appear on the wall charger when charging.
- The red light will change to green when charged.
- Maintain at least 25% power when the battery is not in use. This practice will prolong the life of any 7V battery.
How it Works:
- Step 1: Power on by pressing and holding the power button.
- Step 2: To change temperature, press and hold the power button until the LED light reflects desired setting. *Power level setting can only be indicated when connected to the garment.
- Step 3: Check remaining battery life by disconnecting the battery from the product. Press and hold the power button, the LED indicator will show 1 to 4 lights. LED lights to indicate remaining power will illuminate (4 lights are full power).
Turning on the Heat:
- Step 1: Locate the power pocket; it will be on the wearer's left outer pocket.
- Step 2: Open the pocket and locate the power plug.
- Step 3: Turn on the battery by holding the power button until it lights up.
- Step 4: Insert the plug into the battery port and push it down to secure it in the plug holder.
- Step 5: Push the power button on the battery to select the setting you would like.
- Step 6: Place the battery into a pocket and close the pocket.
How to file a Warranty Claim: Read the details below first to determine eligibility. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-646-5916 x4 to speak with a Gerbing specialist for troubleshooting and determine if your product is covered under warranty and to receive a return authorization number. Any products shipped without authorization may result in delays or potential loss of that returned item.
Who does this warranty cover? Our warranties apply only to items purchased directly from Gerbing or an authorized Gerbing dealer. Please save your receipt as the warranty only extends to the original purchaser. This warranty covers any generation of Gerbing, Gerbing's, Gerbing's Heated Clothing and Gyde branded products.
What does this warranty not cover? This warranty does not cover any damage caused by (1) normal wear and tear; (2) improper use; (3) failure to follow the product instructions; (4) modifications; (5) unauthorized repair; (6) external causes such as accidents, abuse, or other actions or events beyond our reasonable control; or (7) customer negligence. Shipping costs for all warranty claims are the responsibility of the customer.
What is the period of coverage? The heating elements in our products (Microwire) are covered for life. This warranty covers electrical plugs, connectors, solder joints, Gerbing temperature controllers, Gerbing electrical components of accessories, and all materials, sewing, and craftsmanship for one year from the date of purchase. Batteries and chargers, including Gerbing rechargeable Lithium/NIMH battery packs and chargers, are covered by this warranty for 90 days from the date of purchase. Special care should be taken to prolong the life of your battery. It is important that you charge your battery regularly, and that you remain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use or left idle. Batteries must only be used with products with an amp rating less than the maximum capacity output rating for the battery.
What are your remedies under this warranty? With respect to any defective product during the Warranty Period, we will, in our sole discretion, repair or replace such product (or the defective part) free of charge. In the event that the product or style warrantied is no longer available, a replacement style or credit may be offered for the original product value.
What must you do to keep the warranty in effect? Our products are designed to be powered and controlled by using only Gerbing accessories and controllers. Using other manufacturersÕ accessories and controllers with your Gerbing product will void your warranty.
What if my problem is not covered under warranty? Some customers have worn the same Gerbing product for 10+ years without fail, but due to the durability of our patented heating system, you may have wear and tear that is not covered under warranty but can easily be fixed by our expert technicians. These issues range from fabric tears to solder joints and p
For over 40 years, Gerbing has been the industry leader in developing heating technologies to overcome cold weather conditions. The patented Gerbing Microwireª system is composed of thousands of conductive filaments 1/10th the thickness of a human hair. Each garment is controlled by a sophisticated power management & distribution system.
We were born from aeronautics, fueled by a passion for powersports, and engineered to keep you warm in the most frigid conditions.
Related Items Best Heated Gear
- Gerbing 7V Women's Khione Insulated Heated Jacket 2.0
- ActionHeat Rechargeable Heated Insoles with Remote
- G-Tech Heated Sport Hand Warmer Muff Pouch 2.0
- Chaheati MAXX Add-On Heated Chair Cover
- Gerbing 7V Ultimate Wool Heated Socks
- Gerbing 7V Battery Heated Hoodie Sweatshirt
- ActionHeat 3.7V Wool Rechargeable Heated Socks 2.0 with Remote
- Volt Heat Gen V Indoor/Outdoor 5V Heated Slippers
- Ignik Heated Sleeping Bag Liner
- Hestra Battery Heated Liner Gloves
- Gobi Heat Vertex Heated Ski Gloves
- ActionHeat 5V Battery Heated Vest Liner
- Lenz 5.0 Heated Sock w/ Heated Toe Cap
- ActionHeat 5V Women's Heated Long Puffer Jacket W/ Hood
- Fieldsheer Mobile Warming 7.4V Unisex Blacksmith Heated Work Gloves
- ActionHeat 3V Wool Rechargeable Battery Heated Socks 1.0
- Chaheati 7V Battery Heated Camping Chair
- ActionHeat 5V Men's Heated Base Layer Shirt
- ActionHeat 5V Men's Softshell Battery Heated Vest
- ActionHeat AA Cotton Battery Heated Socks
- View More ...