Gobi Heat Women's Apex Heated Tech Hoodie Jacket
The Apex Heated Tech Hoodie is Gobi Heat's trendiest heated jacket yet. Featuring a full-zip design and a flexible, lightweight fabric, the Apex tech hoodie brings you warmth wherever your day takes you. This heated lightweight hoodie is battery powered and contains our premium and efficient conductive thread heat system. Featuring three customizable levels of heat, you take control of your comfort and set the jacket to the heat setting you desire. We are excited to offer our premium heated jacket in two colors, Coal Black and Ocean Blue. Stay dry, warm and comfortable without the restraints of a stiffer fitting jacket.
Warm Your Core: With heat zones in the chest and back, you are heating up your core muscles increasing circulation, keeping yourself warm even in the harshest conditions.
Control Your Temperature: Three distinct heat settings: Low, Medium, and High, you are able to customize your experience to match any situation you're in.
All Day Warmth: Included is our 6500 milliamp hour Lithium Polymer battery that will last you up to 10 hours on low, 8 hours on medium, and 6 hours on high.
- 3-zone heating - 2 in the chest and a large zone in the back
- 10 hour battery life with lightweight, comfortable lithium-polymer battery
- One-touch LED controller with 3 heat settings - low, medium, and high
- Conductive thread heating technology
- Lightweight and flexible fabric
- 3 zippered pockets
- Weight: 2.6 - 3.2 lbs (including battery) depending on size
- Shipping Dimensions: 15" x 15" x 5"
- Outer Material: Heathered polyester and spandex
- Inner Material: 100% polyester
- Technology: Conductive Thread
- Heat Zones: 3 heat zones. 2 in the chest and a large zone in the back.
- Heat Settings: Low - 113° F, Med - 131° F, High - 140° F
- Battery Type: 7.4 volt, 6500 mAh Lithium Polymer
- Battery Life: Low - 10hrs, Med - 8hrs, High - 6hrs
Gobi Heat's mission is to deliver products that allow our customers to enjoy the outdoors year round. Our story is one of an unconventional act of romance. Our founder is are a husband and wife team living in Utah. The wife is constantly cold and her husband, in an attempt to help her, bought her an over-priced heated jacket that came with a giant battery and even more enormous battery charger. This oversized battery still kept her from enjoying things such as skiing or snowmobiling because she was afraid to fall onto the battery. Even wearing it in the car, on cold winter mornings, wasn't an option because the battery jabbed her in her back. It quickly became clear that this poor design was an opportunity to innovate and solve these issues.
Gobi Heat is proud to introduce it's cornerstone product, the Sahara 3-Zone heated jacket. This jacket allows our customers to enjoy all of the following activities, and more...