The Volt Heat 7v Women’s Insulated Jacket is designed specifically for women not only for fit but also for warmth without the bulk. This great heated jacket is ultra-lightweight and has stellar heat retention. Constructed with an extra soft, 20 denier mini rip-stop nylon lining and quilted shell filled with 80 grams of lightweight, compressible polyester fiber insulation.
Stay warm and look great! You can wear this great jacket without the heat or power-up with the touch of a button for instant powerful heat.
The sleeves are lined with a soft tricot fleece for additional warmth and lycra thumb through cuffs to help keep a firm fit and to help seal out the cold. Not only will the vest heat up on command, it will hold the heat better than any jacket on the market. It features a 3 zone heat system concentrated in the chest and back that is powered by the included 7v lithium battery. No matter if you are climbing the nearest mountain or going down the block to get groceries, this jacket’s form, fit and function is second to none.
Volt CRACOW Insulated Heated Jacket Sizes - Women:
Small: 33-35" chest
Medium: 35-37" chest
Large: 37-39" chest
X-Large: 40-41" chest
- Includes Battery and Charger
- Powered by Volt Battery VB729 – 7v 2900mAh battery
- Manufacturers Warranty
- Tri-zone heating system
- 80 grams of lightweight, thermally efficient polyester fiber insulation
- Silky soft mini rip-stop nylon shell and lining
- 3 zone heating with 2 panels in the chest and a large back panel
- Provides over 170 degrees of soothing heat
- Includes 7.4v 2900mAh battery and charger
- Zero Layer heat system eliminates bulk while providing efficient heat transfer.
- PosiLock plug keeps you connected while active
Includes 7 Volt VB729 Battery:
Approximate Battery Run Time per Power Level:
100% High – 2.5 hours
75% Med/High – 3.5 hours
50% Medium – 5 hours
25% Low – 10+ hours
- 7v 2900mAh rechargeable lithium battery
- Built-in 4 level microprocessor controller
- LED display that shows power level setting
- Fuel gauge feature that shows remaining charge in battery
- FCC and UL compliant
- Rechargeable for 500+ cycles
- Weighs 4 oz
- Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
Volt Resistance Zero Layer Heating Technology
Our patented Zero Layer heat system helps eliminate bulk while providing more efficient heat transfer than any other heating system available.
What do we mean by more efficient? To keep it simple, it is because we basically eliminate the need to “hide” our heating system behind additional fabric layers which impedes heat transfer. This translates to more heat, better heat coverage, less battery power and longer run times.
Each of our ultra-thin heating panels are constructed using tiny, imperceptible stainless fibers that are woven onto an insulated fabric. We then encapsulate these heating elements with a special thermal bonding sealing tape – permanently protecting the heating panels and connections from the wear and tear caused by the rigors of daily use making it not only durable but also waterproof.
Each heating panel is engineered to provide a specific amount of instant heat that evenly radiates warmth to the body to help chase away the cold.