The ActionHeat battery heated insoles are the perfect option for anyone with cold feet! Whether you are hiking your favorite trail in the Poconos, or deer hunting in Iowa, you will love the warmth and comfort of the ActionHeat insoles. With built-in, ultra-fine heating panels strategically placed under the toes, they are the best heated insole option on the market. The easy-to-use controller has 3 heat settings and the insoles can last up to 8+ hours while reaching up to 140F with a push of a button.
HOW TO USE:
- Charge Up – Fully charge insoles with provided charger kit (the battery is built into the insole)
- Insert - Place insoles in shoes or boots
- Turn On – Choose desired heat setting by pressing "I" "II" or "III" on the controller or on the back of the insoles.
- Heats up to 140F for up to 8+ hours
- Easy to use wireless remote control with 3 heat settings
- An integrated heating system with built-in 3.7V rechargeable batteries
- Ultra-thin and lightweight design for maximum comfort
- Fits in all types of footwear, shoes, and boots
- Heating System: 3.7 Volt
- Sizes Available: S/M, L/XL
- Fabric: Deodorized breathable fleece lined soft shell
Estimated Heating Times:
- High (III): 140F – 3+ Hours
- Medium (II): 120F - 5+ Hours
- Low (I): 100F – 8+ Hours
ActionHeat Insole Sizing: Cut-to-fit adjustable sizing with an easy guide.
- S/M: Men's 4-9, Women's 5.5-10
- L/XL: Men's 9.5+, Women's 10.5+
- (2) ActionHeat Rechargeable 3.7V Insoles W/ Heated Toes
- (1) Dual micro-USB charging kit with wall adaptor
What makes ActionHeat different than the other heated brands is its unique 5V powerbank technology it uses in many of its products. With a patented signal technology, it allows for any 5V battery to be used with certain garments. This allows for unlimited battery options and gives you more options!
ActionHeat Battery Heated Gear was created by some of the brightest minds in the heated clothing industry. With years of experience specializing in heating clothing, the ActionHeat team put together all the attributes they saw work in this category and created this high quality line of products.
ActionHeat battery heated apparel utilizes innovative technology designed to warm the core body temperature. These revolutionary garments feature built-in heating panels and are made with Action-Flex material that provides lightweight warmth, comfort and versatility.
ActionHeat heated garments use FAR infared heating and ActionWave heat reflective technology to deliver hours of heat and comfort. ActionHeat allows you to stay warming and enjoy outdoor winter activities longer than ever before!
Electrical Components of the Garments:
When you purchase an ActionHeat heated garment from an authorized ActionHeat retailer within the United States, the electrical components of the garments are warranties to be free from factory defects in materials and workmanship for a period of (90) ninety days.
Garment Materials & Construction:
All non-electrical components of the garment are warranted to be free from factory defects in materials and workmanship for a period of (90) ninety days from the date of the initial purchase. If there is anything wrong with the sewing or materials of an ActionHeat product that was caused by manufacturer’s defect the product will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of ActionHeat at no charge. *Shipping and handling fees are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Battery and Charger:
ActionHeat power packs are under warranty from factory defects for (90) ninety days from the initial purchase. ActionHeat will repair or replace any power packs found to be defective under normal use within the (90) ninety-day warranty period.
Any damage caused to any ActionHeat item by misuse, abuse, improper care, accident, normal wear, and tear, or the natural breakdown of materials over an extended period of time and use are not covered by this warranty.
Any alterations or repairs (attempted or otherwise) performed on any ActionHeat item voids any and all warranties offered by ActionHeat for that particular item. *Warranty applies only to the original purchaser and only for the products purchased directly from an ActionHeat Dealer.
Care & Usage
We recommend spot cleaning only for the safety of all ActionHeat items. Many of the ActionHeat items are machine washable if needed. These items include jackets, vests, base layers, hats, and balaclavas. Please read all the product manuals and instructions before washing.
Note: NEVER wash your batteries.
Note: We do not recommend to machine wash any of the heated gloves.
Note: You can machine wash the ActionHeat socks in the provided mesh wash bag.
ActionHeat Machine Washing instructions:
- Before washing, place all wires in pockets and fasten all zippers
- Wash separately from all other pieces of clothing
- Use mild detergent only. Do not use fabric softeners
- Machine wash with cold water on gentle cycle
- DO NOT put in the dryer, iron, or dry clean. Lay flat to dry
1. Be certain to use your power pack with an ActionHeat product with an Amp rating less than the maximum capacity output rating for the power pack. For instance, if each of the power packs has a maximum capacity output rating of (2) two Amps then they should not be used with heated products that draw more than (2) two Amps. Please check your products Amp draw before connecting the batteries to the power packs. Failure to do so can overheat the battery causing damage.
2. The recommended power setting of 50% is sufficient for temperatures between 50-64F. For temperatures below 50F, you will want to use the 75% or 100% settings. It is not recommended to use the 100% power setting for a long time as it may cause overheating and/or bodily discomfort.
Storage & Warnings:
1. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do so will result in performance problems and reduced battery life.
2. Disconnect the power bank from the garment when not in use because even when it is turned off, the garment will continue to slowly drain power from the power bank.
3. Our power bank is similar to a typical
- Warms nice, comfortable
- Remote does not work, must take shoes off, in the cold, to change temp
- they keep my feet WARM......
- difficulty in putty charge cord in one of the insoles
I have had other heated insoles before and they were great when they worked. I decided to give these a try because they offered an inexpensive warranty unlike the other set and so far they work very well.
- Easy to use and set up.
- Great for cold days in the tree stand.
- Reasonably priced and an inexpensive warranty.