Volt Heat 7V Polar X Heated Work Gloves
These waterproof Polar X Gloves are equipped with a simple built-in switch that easily allows you to adjust the heat output by choosing from 3 power level settings. A thick layer of foam insulation lines the back of the hand helping to trap in heat and insulate the rechargeable lithium battery allowing for extended run times in freezing temperatures. The Zero Layer Heat System is strategically located throughout each glove providing coverage on both sides of the hand which includes the entire length of each finger, including the thumb as well as the back and palm side of the hand. Built to be the ultimate cold environment glove perfect for the cold storage industry and any other cold weather work or activity you can dream up. With harsh winter conditions and freezing temps in sight, the Polar X gloves are aimed at keeping you warm and dry no matter how bad the elements get.
- Durable nylon shell with kevlar threaded seams and soft tricot fleece lining
- Waterproof/breathable membrane
- Heats the entire length of each finger as well as the thumb and each side of the hand
- Provides over 150 degrees of soothing heat for 2+ hours on the highest setting
- Includes two 7.4v 3350mah(VB733N) lithium-ion batteries and dual charger
Approximate Battery Run Time per Power Level:
- 100% High - 2+ hours
- 66% Med - 3.5+ hours
- 33% Low - 5+ hours
Zero Layer heat system eliminates bulk while providing more efficient heat transfer.
Volt Resistance heated clothing was developed to provide a solution to people who suffer from the cold in situations where the body is not able to provide the warmth needed. Whether you suffer because of a medical condition or if you just hate being cold, we are proud to offer a complete line of heated products with our patented Zero Layer heating technology that allows you to manage your thermal comfort regardless of the temperature.
Products that Outperform: At Volt Heat we use only the highest quality UL tested electronics and top rated battery cells. We incorporate our patented Zero Layer heating system into fashionable products using technical fabrics and advanced insulating materials. Our products have been tested against others in the market place and have come out on top. Most recently our heated vest and heated gloves were selected as "The Best" by a non-profit organization created to research, test, and rate consumer products objectively.
Volt Heat Guarantee: We stand behind what we make. Any defects or failures in workmanship will be covered for life. We want your Volt Heat product to be able to help keep you warm season after season. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase of your Volt Heat product send it back within 30 days for a full product refund.
Outdoor Passion: Powder skiing in untracked back country, bow-hunting from a treestand or making sure you attend every one of your child's sporting event. People with that kind of passion won't let inclement weather interfere with their personal enjoyment. We are just as passionate to help provide them with the most warm and comfortable experience regardless of the weather.
Battery Heating Technology: Volt Resistance battery heated clothing uses safe and durable heating technology powered by rechargeable lithium-ion battery packs. Our garments are designed to help keep your body core warm and to help you maintain an optimal temperature, through thermal comfort. Each product includes heating elements made of tiny conductive fibers engineered to provide optimal heat. Combine this with insulating materials designed to both retain and reflect heat toward the body and you get the best thermal management system available.
Active Heating Technology: Our heated gear is designed to keep out the cold and uses insulating materials to work with the body's natural ability to generate heat, but the drastic difference is that our heating technology provides "active" heat for those situations where the body is not able to provide warmth. This is especially important for people with poor circulation, or who suffer from conditions like Raynaud's Disease.
Heat Transfer System: Our "active" heating system uses both conduction and radiation heat transfer methods to help keep you warm. Conduction is direct heat flow through matter and resulting from physical contact. Our products have a heating system designed specifically for conduction to create warmth by stimulating blood flow. Our system also generates infrared rays that emits upward with help of a thermal reflective barrier. When these rays strike the surface of another object like the fabric and the body, the rays are absorbed and then heat is produced. This heat spreads throughout the mass by conduction.
Zero Layer Technology: Our patent pending Zero Layer design uses a special tape sealing process, bonding the heating system directly to the shell fabric. This allows for better heat transfer and eliminates bulky extra layers.
How Volt Heat Rechargeable Batteries Work:
- Remove battery(ies) and charger from packaging.
- Plug the charger into a properly rated AC electrical outlet.
- Connect the batteries to the output plugs from the charger to commence charging.
- The LED light(s) on the charger will show "red" when charging.
- Batteries will be fully charged when
Related Items Best Heated Gloves 2023
- Gerbing S7 Men's Battery Heated Gloves - 7V Battery
- ActionHeat 7V Men's Everyday Heated Gloves
- Volt Heat 7V Battery Heated Work Gloves
- Gerbing S7 Women's Battery Heated Gloves - 7V Battery
- Zanier AVIATOR.GTX Heated Gloves
- ActionHeat 5V Men's Premium Heated Gloves
- Volt Heat Titan 7V Waterproof Leather Heated Gloves for Men
- ActionHeat 7V Rugged Leather Heated Work Gloves
- Fieldsheer Mobile Warming 7.4V Unisex Ranger Heated Work Gloves
- ActionHeat AA Men's Featherweight Heated Gloves
- Gobi Heat Stealth Heated Glove Liners
- Outdoor Research Prevail Gore-Tex Heated Gloves
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Unisex Desert Storm Heated Gloves
- Hestra Power Heater Gauntlet 5-Finger Heated Gloves
- Outdoor Research Prevail Gore-Tex Heated Gloves
- Zanier HEAT.STX Heated Gloves
- Lenz Heat Glove 4.0 for Men Kit with rcB 1200 Batteries
- ActionHeat 5V Women's Featherweight Heated Gloves
- Volt Heat 7V Avalanche X Heated Gloves
- California Heat 7V Battery Heated Kevlar Shell Pro Heated Gloves
- View More ...