Tingley Winter-Tuff Orion XT Traction Overshoe with Gaiter
Winter-Tuff Orion XT ice traction overshoes prevent slips and falls on ice and snow packed surfaces. The wide-opening gusset and multiple adjustment points let the Orion XT slip over your work boots while the tungsten-carbide studded outsole makes sure you maintain your grip on ice and snowy surfaces. Reflective accents provide 360° nighttime conspicuity.
- 14" height with a 6" Roll-A-Way gaiter to extend coverage to 20" for deep snow.
- Waterproof, durable, polyurethane on 840 denier nylon upper is molded dirctly to a PU/TPU bottom.
- Extra wide gusset for easy donning and doffing.
- Roomy interior designed to fit oversized work boots.
- Hook & loop front closure provides adjustable fit.
- Adjustable instep strap with quick-release buckle for ease of use while wearing gloves.
- Heavy-duty tungsten-carbide studs won't break, rust, or corrode.
- Lightweight, anti-fatigue design provides all day comfort.
- Heel counter stabilizer prevents side-to-side rolling.
- Reflective accents for 360° nighttime conspicuity.
- Ideal Applications: Transportation, Utilities, DOT's, Municipalities, and Snow Cleaning Operations.
It all started with a man on a bicycle....
The year was 1896 and the man was C.O. Tingley, and he had a bicycle tire plug to sell. He traveled as far as Buffalo, New York, Boston, Massachusetts and Washington, D.C. and back to New Jersey. All on his bicycle.
In 1910 Mr. Tingley took on an associate, William McCollum, Sr., who quickly began to diversify the product line. Through astute business decisions and a dedication to quality and value he guided the Tingley Rubber Company, along with his two sons, to its modern day roots. Utilizing the company's experience in rubber, Tingley designed, developed, and commercialized the first unlined stretch rubber overshoe. This innovation put the Tingley Rubber Company in the protective footwear business.
Today, the fifth generation of family management has expanded and refined the product lines that reach both consumer and industrial markets. Tingley now offers a complete line of waterproof protective footwear and clothing.
Behind every Tingley product is more than a 100 year tradition of quality and excellence.
Tingley was first then and we are first now!