Winter Walking Heel Grips Ice Cleat
HEEL GRIPS is the most aggressive of the Winter Walking's industrial strength heel only line of ice cleats. The traction comes from 14 permanently molded "high-profile" tungsten carbide studs for maximum traction and durability . HEEL GRIPS are used in a wide variety of work settings including oil field workers, refinery employees, utility contractors and much more.
- Permanent studs for maximum durability
- Tungsten carbide studs for greater wear
- High-profile studs for aggressive ice traction
- Deep tread for traction on loose snow
- Industrial stength heel only ice cleat
- Adjustable and replaceable Velcro strap
- Lightweight and compact
- High visibility green and gray
- Available in five sizes
- Industries used in: Oil, Utility, Refinery, Construction
For over 40 years Winter Walking has been North America's largest manufacturer of industrial ice cleats and traction aids, helping reduce workplace winter slips and falls for the world\x92s largest organizations.