Action Traction Pro Ice cleats provide extreme traction for any outdoor winter activity. Great for both pedestrians and professionals, these Crampons will help provide greater stability and safety while on snow and ice.
The actual Pro Cleats measure 1.5cm (15mm). The front (ball of the foot) has (4) 3-pronged cleats and the back (heel) has (1) 3-pronged and (1) 4-pronged cleats for maximum traction.
The stretchy but firm rubber helps keep the Pro Cleats tight on your shoes or boots. The re-enforced stainless steel chains are built to last.
Designed to be worn in the toughest conditions, and still great to wear around the house to prevent slips and falls.
- Easy On/Off
- Ultra Lightweight
- Instant Traction on Ice, Snow, and Mud
- Fits Most Shoes, Sneakers, and Boots
- Prevent Slips, Falls, and Injury
Ice Cleats Sizing:
- Medium: Men 7-10.5 / Women 5-10
- Large: Men 11-12.5 / Women 10.5+
- X-Large: Men 13+
- Ice Cleats & Workplace Injury
- According to the National Safety Council, the total cost for each lost workday can be in excess of $30,000!
- Injuries caused by slips and falls are the third largest cause of workplace injuries according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Injuries caused by slips and falls are the single largest cause of Emergency Room visits according to the National Safety Council.
- Wearing Ice cleats can reduce the risk of injury
- Wearing Ice cleats can increase worker productivity
- Wearing Ice cleats can help avoid worker's compensation claims
Q: What kind of shoes can I use my Action Traction Ice cleats with?
A: You can wear Action Tractions Pros with virtually any shoes, boots or athletic shoes. (Sorry, high heels are out.)
Q: How do I attach Action Traction Ice cleats to my shoes?
A: Very easily! First, position the Action Traction over the toe of your shoes or boots, and then holding the rear heel straps, stretch the length of your shoe and pull it up in the back. Adjust the cleats as necessary positioning them under your forefoot and heel.
Q: On what surfaces can I wear Action Traction?
A: Action Traction ice cleats can be worn on most surfaces outdoors. They are not intended for indoor use and can scratch floors and catch on carpeting. Action Traction is also not designed to work on hard slick surfaces such as tile, polished stones or metals that are totally smooth.