HIGH-PRO is the most aggressive of the Winter Walking's industrial strength yet lightweight line of ice cleats. The traction comes from 26 permanently molded "high-profile" tungsten carbide studs for maximum durability. The HIGH-PRO is used in a wide variety of work settings including oil field workers, railroad employees, utility workers, major courier companies and much more.
- Permanent studs for maximum durability
- Tungsten carbide studs for greater wear
- High-profile studs for aggressive ice traction
- Deep tread for traction on loose snow
- Industrial stength ice cleat
- Dual pull tabs in rear for easy on and off
- Lightweight and compact
- High visibility blue and gray
- Available in five sizes
- Industries used in: Oil, Railroad, Delivery, Utility, DOT
For over 40 years Winter Walking has been North America's largest manufacturer of industrial ice cleats and traction aids, helping reduce workplace winter slips and falls for the world\x92s largest organizations.