Hillsound FlexSteps Crampon
Whether it's an icy driveway or slippery trails you are heading out to, our brand new and easy to use FlexSteps have got you covered.
- 18 embedded spikes to provide grip in all conditions
- Low profile harness and strap for comfort on all footwear
- Durable, riveted attachment points for long-lasting performance
- Flexible spike plates for freedom of movement
- Carry bag included
- Spike material: Stainless steel
- Plate material: Poly-Urethane
- Spike length: 1/5" | 0.5cm
- Number of spikes: 18
- Harness material: Elastomer
- Weight (pair): 12.3 oz | 348g (M)
- Winter Walking
- Trail Running
- Light Winter Hiking
Here at Hillsound we believe our product innovation should be driven by customer satisfaction. This is why customer feedback is a central tenet of our design process. We seek input from people who, like ourselves, live and breathe the outdoors: from industry professionals to park rangers, search and rescue staff to weekend warriors. This, combined with vigorous field testing by our Vancouver-based team, ensures the hiking accessories we create are durable, functional and easy to use.
Our mission is to create unique, affordable and accessible products that improve performance and help you reach new heights with ease. We don't believe winter should be an impediment to your running program, or your daily walk. The only thing falling in winter should be the snow. This is why we developed the ergonomic plate system of the Trail Crampon to provide superior traction and give confidence in slippery conditions. The success of the Trail Crampon and our desire to see customers enjoying the activities they love, year-round, has lead to the ongoing development of new and unique Hillsound traction devices.