EASY SPIKE is the most economical of the Winter Walking's industrial strength line of ice cleats. The traction comes from 22 permanently molded carbonized steel studs so the user does not have to deal with replacement studs. The EASY SPIKE is used in a wide variety of work settings including delivery drivers, oil field workers, utility contractors, security staff and much more.
- Built in studs for greater durability
- Carbonized steel studs
- Deep tread for traction on loose snow
- Low temperature elasticity for guaranteed stretch
- Reflective material in heel
- Lightweight and compact
- High visibility green and gray
- Available in four sizes
- Industries used in: Delivery, Oil, Utility, Security
For over 40 years Winter Walking has been North America's largest manufacturer of industrial ice cleats and traction aids, helping reduce workplace winter slips and falls for the world\x92s largest organizations.
- #1:Easy to put on and confirm that they are all the way on.
- #2:Excellent stability and grip on ice
- #3:Simple to remove
- A little difficult to get on rubber soled shoes
- Easy on and easy off. Stay in place once on. I know that they are more aggressive cleats available that would probably work better on, but these spikes are just aggressive enough for good traction on ice and walking on bare pavement.
- They feel a little different then walking on shoes only, but you get used to it fast.
- Easy on and off