LOW-PRO is the most versatile of the Winter Walking's industrial strength yet lightweight line of ice cleats. The traction comes from 26 permanently molded "low-profile" tungsten carbide studs which create enough versatility to leave on in a variety of settings where most ice cleats need to be removed. The LOW-PRO is used in a wide variety of work settings including major courier companies, transportation drivers, utility workers, security staff, oil field workers and much more.
- Permanent studs for maximum durability
- Tungsten carbide studs for greater wear
- Low-profile studs for versatile winter traction
- Deep tread for traction on loose snow
- Industrial stength ice cleat
- Dual pull tabs in rear for easy on and off
- Lightweight and compact
- High visibility orange and gray
- Available in five sizes
- Industries used in: Transport, Delivery, Utility, Oil, Security
For over 40 years Winter Walking has been North America's largest manufacturer of industrial ice cleats and traction aids, helping reduce workplace winter slips and falls for the world\x92s largest organizations.