Impacto SLKGRIP Anti-Slip Overshoes
Superior Traction, Grip and Stability
SLKGRIP traction overshoes fits snuggly over most shoes and boots and provides outstanding protection from accidental slips and falls
The new Impacto SLK GRIP fits snuggly over most shoes and boots and provides outstanding traction and grip to protect from accidental slips and falls. The SLKGRIP is ideal for use indoors or outdoors; at home, the office, schools, gardens, parks, farms or anywhere when walking on wet surfaces. The SLK GRIP is perfect for work sites such as warehouses, offices, and construction applications such as roofing.
- Made of proprietary, durable, flexible, hard to tear Thermo Plastic Elastomer (TPE)
- Deep toe and heel pockets are designed to fit over steel toe footwear
- The SLK GRIP's tread pattern does not mark floors
- The SLK GRIP is fully washable and 100% waterproof
- They are durable and flexible, hard to tear and can be used over and over again
- Made in Canada with the highest standards of materials and workmanship
Manufacturing specialized personal protective equipment since 1988.
Impacto has a successful history of providing exceptional service and quality and it shows a commitment to further enhance customer satisfaction in the future. With the establishment of a solid foundation, growth, change and continuous improvement can be regulated effectively.
Impacto specializes in improving worker safety and comfort by providing ergonomically designed personal protective equipment to reduce impact, vibration and repetitive motion in any work environment.
IMPACTO strives to provide high-quality products which help to protect workers. A safe workforce helps reduce compensation claims while adding to overall employee wellness.
Our stakeholders include safety groups, engineering staff, medical personnel, unions, management and most importantly frontline workers. By interacting with these groups, we are able to provide a solution that incorporates ergonomic work design, protective clothing and employee training. In providing services to our clients, we are strongly guided by a few basic principles:
- Outstanding Product Performance In terms of protection, prevention and comfort
- Quality Solutions for your needs Only by thoroughly understanding your unique situation, can we deliver lower Worker's Compensation costs and better protection for your employees
- Customized Solutions: We will design a new product that meets your requirements. We develop prototypes and produce small runs at the appropriate level of need.
- No-nonsense services From first contact to plant evaluations to information services to designing new products. We'll work closely with you at a level that is comfortable for you.
- Client partnership Lowering Worker's Compensation Claims by successfully preventing injuries requires close cooperation between us and our clients. Working together, we can both be successful.