Tingley Winter-Tuff Ice Traction Spikes - Studded Outsole
Winter-Tuff Ice Traction Spikes - Help prevent slips and falls on ice and snow packed surfaces. If you walk or work on ice or snow, you want to be sure to avoid a slip and fall injury. 20 carbon steel studs dig into slippery surfaces to help keep you safe.
Ideal Applications: Transportation, Utilities, DOT\x92s, Municipalities and General Industry.
Warning: Not recommended for use indoors. Studs can scratch floor surfaces.
- Rust and corrosion resistant carbon steel studs dig into slippery surfaces to help keep you safe.
- High stretch rubber stays strong and flexible in cold temperatures.
- Fits either foot and a variety of footwear styles for men and women.
- Easy to put on and take off. Just pull over existing footwear.
- Replacement Studs: Package includes 5 replacement studs. Simply push from the inside to the outside of the sole.
- Easy to use: Place Winter-Tuff Ice Traction over toe, Pull rear tab up over heel, Make sure product has a snug fit, & Adjust to center the studs on sole of shoe.
It all started with a man on a bicycle....
The year was 1896 and the man was C.O. Tingley, and he had a bicycle tire plug to sell. He traveled as far as Buffalo, New York, Boston, Massachusetts and Washington, D.C. and back to New Jersey. All on his bicycle.
In 1910 Mr. Tingley took on an associate, William McCollum, Sr., who quickly began to diversify the product line. Through astute business decisions and a dedication to quality and value he guided the Tingley Rubber Company, along with his two sons, to its modern day roots. Utilizing the company's experience in rubber, Tingley designed, developed, and commercialized the first unlined stretch rubber overshoe. This innovation put the Tingley Rubber Company in the protective footwear business.
Today, the fifth generation of family management has expanded and refined the product lines that reach both consumer and industrial markets. Tingley now offers a complete line of waterproof protective footwear and clothing.
Behind every Tingley product is more than a 100 year tradition of quality and excellence.
Tingley was first then and we are first now!