Tingley Winter-Tuff Ice Traction Overshoe - Cleated/Studded Outsole
Winter-Tuff - Ice Traction Stretch Rubber Overshoes. Help prevent slips and falls on ice and snow packed surfaces. If you walk or work on ice or snow, you want to be sure to avoid a slip and fall injury. The 46 tungsten-carbide-tipped studs in our Winter-Tuff stretch rubber overshoes dig into slippery surfaces to help keep you safe.
Ideal Applications: Transportation, Utilities, DOT's, Municipalities and General Industry.
Warning: Not recommended for use indoors. Carbide studs can scratch floor surfaces.
- Hi-Top Traction Overshoe - Covers work shoe up to ankle.
- Cleated/studded outsole.
- Injection molded, seamless construction for 100% waterproof protection.
- Rust and corrosion resistant tungsten-carbide studs provide excellent slip resistance on ice and snow pack.
- Unlike other traction products, ours are lightweight and stay flexible in cold temperatures for all day comfort.
- Completely locks out bad weather for maximum protection up to the ankle.
- Excellent stretch and tear resistance for more durability, comfort, and easy on/off.
- Abrasion resistant sole for long wear.
- Tough and durable, yet affordable.
It all started with a man on a bicycle....
The year was 1896 and the man was C.O. Tingley, and he had a bicycle tire plug to sell. He traveled as far as Buffalo, New York, Boston, Massachusetts and Washington, D.C. and back to New Jersey. All on his bicycle.
In 1910 Mr. Tingley took on an associate, William McCollum, Sr., who quickly began to diversify the product line. Through astute business decisions and a dedication to quality and value he guided the Tingley Rubber Company, along with his two sons, to its modern day roots. Utilizing the company's experience in rubber, Tingley designed, developed, and commercialized the first unlined stretch rubber overshoe. This innovation put the Tingley Rubber Company in the protective footwear business.
Today, the fifth generation of family management has expanded and refined the product lines that reach both consumer and industrial markets. Tingley now offers a complete line of waterproof protective footwear and clothing.
Behind every Tingley product is more than a 100 year tradition of quality and excellence.
Tingley was first then and we are first now!