The Lenz Heat Vest is very unique because of its low-profile fit that can be worn as a mid-layer or as a stand alone heated vest. We love the Lenz heated vest because of the long battery life and excellent heating performance.Lenz Heated Vest Set Includes:
2 lithium packs rcB 1800 (rechargeable)
1 global USB-charger 100 - 240 V
1 USB charging cable with charging indicator
1 heat vest 1.0
Lenz Heat Vest 1.0 Features:
Lenz Heated Vest Materials:
outer material: 84 % nylon, 16 % spandex
inner material: 100 % polyester
- breathable vest with 2 heating elements in the kidney and back area
- maximum comfort as well as mobility thanks to 4-way stretch and highly elastic seams
- fits under clothing thanks to minimum volume
- disperses moisture perfectly and dries out again quickly
- wind and water repellent and non-abrasive (no peeling effect)
- zip protection system
- fleece insert in collar area, inner pocket
- machine washable at 30°C
- light lithium packs fit all models of lenz heat socks, heat vest, heat bandage and LED system
- attach lithium pack to the vest via press studs
- heat can be regulated via 3 settings on the lithium pack
- heat can be continuously regulated remotely via smartphone (Bluetooth smart ready)
- heat development for up to 20 hours
- short charging time
- flexible plastic case
For 25 years Lenz performance wear has stood for maximum wearing comfort and a perfect fit in the sport and leisure segment. 18 employees in Austria and 5 in Turkey are currently dedicated to this goal. Stefan Lenz is now managing the company in the second generation.
From the product development through the sourcing of raw materials to the finished collection:
Lenz is synonymous with universal quality from one source, which is not least ensured by our
multi-level quality control.
Development & quality assurance
From design to delivery, we trust in high quality results. This is why we develope our products in close cooperation with physicians, to optimally relieve the foot. We also inspect each delivery once more on our premises.
We design products and entire collections ourselves, so that they function perfectly and look good. To this purpose we select the optimal raw materials and processing technologies for each detail.
Our products are manufactured by our contract producers in Europe. We strictly control the entire production process. We provide the designs and the production documents and carry out final inspections.