Volt Heat Torso Heated Vest Liner
The Torso Vest Liner is slim and lightweight with a low profile. This allows the Volt Torso to feel like a part of your body when layered under an insulated outer garment. Constructed with the 4-panel Zero Layer heat system allows your core to stay comfortable in the worst of conditions. Whether you work in a refrigerated environment, ride a motorcycle, or simply want to stay warm on a walk in the wood, the Volt Torso Heated Vest Liner brings the heat to keep you warm.
- 4-panel heating system (two panels on lower and upper back, two panels on the chest)
- Includes one VB726Y 7.4V 2600mAh rechargeable battery and single wall charger
- Ultra-thin stainless steel heating wires permanently bonded to the lining fabric
- Built-in 4 level microprocessor heat controller
- Battery LED indicates the power level setting
- Provides over 150 degrees of heat on high for 2 hours and up to 10 hours on low
- Zero Layer heat system
Volt Vest Liner Size Guide:
- S: 36" - 38" chest
- M: 38" - 40" chest
- L: 42" - 44" chest
- XL: 46" - 48" chest
- XXL: 50" - 52" chest
ACTIVE HEAT: Our heated gear is designed to keep out the cold and uses insulating materials to work with the body's natural ability to generate heat, but the drastic difference is that our 3v heating technology provides "active" heat for those situations where the body is not able to provide warmth. This is especially important for people with poor circulation, or who suffer from conditions like Raynauds Disease.
HEAT TRANSFER: Our "active" heating system uses both conduction and radiation heat transfer methods to help keep you warm. Conduction is direct heat flow through matter and resulting from physical contact. Our products have a heating system designed specifically for conduction to create warmth by stimulating blood flow. Our system also generates infrared rays that emits upward with help of a thermal reflective barrier. When these rays strike the surface of another object like the fabric and the body, the rays are absorbed and then heat is produced. This heat spreads throughout the mass by conduction.
ZERO LAYER: Our patent pending Zero Layer\xBB design uses a special tape sealing process, bonding the heating system directly to the shell fabric. This allows for better heat transfer and eliminates bulky extra layers
How Volt Heat Rechargeable Batteries Work:
- Remove battery(ies) and charger from packaging.
- Plug the charger into a properly rated AC electrical outlet.
- Connect the batteries to the output plugs from the charger to commence charging.
- The LED light(s) on the charger will show \xF1red\xEE when charging.
- Batteries will be fully charged when the LED indicator on the charger turns green. Fully discharged batteries will take 5 hours to charge completely.
- Disconnect batteries from charger output plugs.
- Locate the output plug from the pocket on the product and connect to battery.
- Press the \xF1power\xEE button to activate and select desired power level.
- When finished, press the power button to turn off, unplug the batteries and recharge for next use.
- Keeps you nice and warm !
- It does run a little small. You need a thin shirt under the vest.