Home > Apparel > Outerwear > Battery Heated Jackets & Vests > Tourmaster Synergy 7.4V Battery Women's Softshell Heated Vest
About Tour Master
Tourmaster heated jackets were born from the world of high-tech motorcycle apparel, and can now be enjoyed while touring the countryside or simply trying to stay warm around the house. These powerful heated jackets and vests include 7.4V lithium-ion batteries that give you 2+ hours on high heat that is guaranteed to keep you warmer than ever before.
Synergy 7.4V Women's Heated Vest.
- New four-level push button 7.4v design
- Wind-Shark soft shell breathable and treated waterproof fabric construction
- Microfiber lined collar and interior of vest
- ESO locking front zipper, front hand pockets, inside storage pocket
- Shock cord waist adjustment
- Lycra cuffs for comfortable and secure fit
- Three 6.5" x 2.5" heating panels lined with steel alloy fiber elements
- Optimum placement of heating panels, with two on the chest and one on the back
- Battery life ranges from 2.5 hours on high to 10 hours on low temperature setting
- Surface temperature ranges of 135\xB0/100%, 120\xB0/75%, 105\xB0/50%, 90\xB0/25%
- Includes one 7.4v 2.0Ah rechargeable lithium-ion battery and charger (packaged separately)
Tourmaster jackets are some of the best, warmest, and safest jackets on the market. They are great for cold-weather riding, and the rainsuit technology is known as the leader in the industry.
100% Recommend this product (1 of 1 responses)
January 14, 2019
Very happy with this vest, nicely fitted compared to other heated vest I tried! Battery lasts as expected. I would recommend to anyone who is often cold