Volt Heat Cracow Heated Women's Vest
The Volt Cracow Vest for women is a quilted heated vest with 80 grams of lightweight insulation that gives you warmth without the bulk. The Volt Zero Layer heat system helps eliminate bulk while providing more efficient heat transfer than any other heating system available. Constructed out of a 20D mini-ripstop nylon lining and quilted shell, the Cracow is lightweight enough to be worn under a jacket to help keep you warm and dry in even the worst cold weather conditions. The Volt Cracow is a powerful heated vest with a 3 zone heat system on the chest and back powered by a 7 rechargeable lithium battery. No matter if you are climbing the nearest mountain or going down the block to get groceries, the women's Volt Cracow Heated Vest's form, fit and function is second to none.
- 80 grams of polyester insulation
- Silky soft 20 denier mini rip-stop nylon shell and lining
- Ultra-thin stainless steel heating wires permanently bonded to the lining fabric
- 3 zone heating with 2 panels on the chest and a large back panel
- Provides over 170 degrees of soothing heat for 2+ hours on the highest setting
- 2 zippered hand pockets
- Zero Layer heat system
- Includes one 7.4V rechargeable battery and single wall charger
Approximate Battery Run Time per Power Level:
- 100% High – 2.5 hours
- 75% Med/High – 3.5 hours
- 50% Medium – 5 hours
- 25% Low – 10+ hours
Products that Outperform: At Volt Heat we use only the highest quality UL tested electronics and top rated battery cells. We incorporate our patented Zero Layer\xAC heating system into fashionable products using technical fabrics and advanced insulating materials. Our products have been tested against others in the market place and have come out on top. Most recently our heated vest and heated gloves were selected as "The Best" by a non-profit organization created to research, test, and rate consumer products objectively.
Volt Heat Guarantee: We stand behind what we make. Any defects or failures in workmanship will be covered for life. We want your Volt Heat product to be able to help keep you warm season after season. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase of your Volt Heat product send it back within 30 days for a full product refund.
Outdoor Passion: Powder skiing in untracked back country, bow-hunting from a treestand or making sure you attend every one of your child's sporting event. People with that kind of passion won\xCDt let inclement weather interfere with their personal enjoyment. We are just as passionate to help provide them with the most warm and comfortable experience regardless of the weather.
Battery Heating Technology: Volt Resistance battery heated clothing uses safe and durable heating technology powered by rechargeable lithium-ion battery packs. Our garments are designed to help keep your body core warm and to help you maintain an optimal temperature, through thermal comfort. Each product includes heating elements made of tiny conductive fibers engineered to provide optimal heat. Combine this with insulating materials designed to both retain and reflect heat toward the body and you get the best thermal management system available
Active Heating Technology: Our heated gear is designed to keep out the cold and uses insulating materials to work with the body's natural ability to generate heat, but the drastic difference is that our heating technology provides "active" heat for those situations where the body is not able to provide warmth. This is especially important for people with poor circulation, or who suffer from conditions like Raynaud's Disease.
Heat Transfer System: Our "active" heating system uses both conduction and radiation heat transfer methods to help keep you warm. Conduction is direct heat flow through matter and resulting from physical contact. Our products have a heating system designed specifically for conduction to create warmth by stimulating blood flow. Our system also generates infrared rays that emits upward with help of a thermal reflective barrier. When these rays strike the surface of another object like the fabric and the body, the rays are absorbed and then heat is produced. This heat spreads throughout the mass by conduction.
Zero Layer Technology: Our patent pending Zero Layer design uses a special tape sealing process, bonding the heating system directly to the shell fabric. This allows for better heat transfer and eliminates bulky extra layers
How Volt Heat Rechargeable Batteries Work:
- Remove battery(ies) and charger from packaging.
- Plug the charger into a properly rated AC electrical outlet.
- Connect the batteries to the output plugs from the charger to commence charging.
- The LED light(s) on the charger will show \xF1red\xEE when charging.
- Batteries will be fully charged when the LED indicator on the charger turns green. Fully discharged batteries will take 5 hours to charge completely.
- Disconnect batteries from charger output plugs.
- Locate the output plug from the pocket on the product and connect to battery.
- Press the \xF1power\xEE button to activate and select desired power level.
- When finished, press the power button to turn off, unplug the batteries and recharge for next use.
- Lots of heat
- Light weight
- Works well