Gobi Heat Women's Cirrus Heated Vest
The Cirrus Heated Winter Vest is Gobi Heat's newest premium option in our growing line of vests. The quality starts from the outside in, featuring a quilted melange outer shell available in two colors Stone Grey and Cloud Grey. This vest features a removable faux fur hood that sets this vest apart from any of our other options. The Cirrus vest provides you with a fully flexible hood option that you can use in wet environments or remove for a warmer day. Each Cirrus Heated Vest is equipped with Gobi Heat's premier conductive thread heat system, providing customizable warmth to all areas of your body. Our efficient battery heated vest is sure to keep you warm and looking great this winter.
Warm Your Core: With heat zones in the chest and back, you are heating up your core muscles increasing circulation, keeping yourself warm even in the harshest conditions.
Control Your Temperature: Three distinct heat settings: Low, Medium, and High, you are able to customize your experience to match any situation you're in.
All Day Warmth: Included is our 6500 milliamp hour Lithium Polymer battery that will last you up to 10 hours on low, 8 hours on medium, and 6 hours on high.
- 3-zone heating - 2 in the chest and a large zone in the back
- Faux fur trimmed removable hood
- 10 hour battery life on low
- Conductive thread heating technology
- Wind and water resistant fabric
- Weight: 2.1 - 3.1 lbs (including battery) depending on size
- Shipping Dimensions: 15" x 15" x 5"
- Outer Material: 100% wind and water resistant melange polyester
- Inner Material: Color contrast 100% polyester
- Technology: Conductive Thread
- Heat Zones: 3 heat zones. 2 in the chest and a large zone in the back.
- Heat Settings: Low - 113° F, Med - 131° F, High - 140° F
- Battery Type: 7.4 volt, 6500 mAh Lithium Polymer
- Battery Life: Low - 10hrs, Med - 8hrs, High - 6hrs
Gobi Heat's mission is to deliver products that allow our customers to enjoy the outdoors year round. Our story is one of an unconventional act of romance. Our founder is are a husband and wife team living in Utah. The wife is constantly cold and her husband, in an attempt to help her, bought her an over-priced heated jacket that came with a giant battery and even more enormous battery charger. This oversized battery still kept her from enjoying things such as skiing or snowmobiling because she was afraid to fall onto the battery. Even wearing it in the car, on cold winter mornings, wasn't an option because the battery jabbed her in her back. It quickly became clear that this poor design was an opportunity to innovate and solve these issues.
Gobi Heat is proud to introduce it's cornerstone product, the Sahara 3-Zone heated jacket. This jacket allows our customers to enjoy all of the following activities, and more...