When Temperatures Fall, You Won't.
TRACTION - 22 ultra durable push-through replaceable carbide spikes for ice-biting, on-demand traction. Lightweight, minimal and supportive for winter running.
FIT - BOA-FIT Dial in the perfect fitand adjust on the fly when needed. The BOA L6 lacing system wraps from all angles to create a fluid, form-fit and is designed to work best on low-to-mid volume running shoes.
DURABILITY GUARANTEED - TheBOA components are guaranteed for life and the cleat system is backed by Korkers Rock Solid Guarantee. Rest assured, this product is made to last no matter where your next run may take you.
- 22 replaceable push-through carbide spikes provide durable ice-biting traction
- Dial in the perfect fit and easily adjust on the fly when needed with the Boa L6 lacing system
- It wraps from all angles for a fluid fit on low-to-mid volume shoes
- Pocket-sized design neatly compresses to fit into your pockets
- Boa components are guaranteed for life; cleat system is backed by Korkers Rock Solid Guarantee
Korkers creates all terrain footwear featuring patented adaptable traction that allows outdoor enthusiasts to optimize their traction performance in varying conditions in and out of water.
The Korkers brand was born over 50 years ago on the rugged and treacherous riverbanks of the Rogue River near Grants Pass, Oregon. Made by hand, using scrap rubber, nylon cord, and carbide spikes, Korkers "River Cleats" were created in the basement of Korkers founder, Sherman Smith. Guide Wading Boot The functional yet versatile design of the cleat system quickly grew as a favorite among fisherman who often found themselves slipping and/or falling on slippery river rock, and eventually spread to provide traction safety to a number of industrial applications such as roofing and outdoor work on snow/ice.
Over the years Korkers hasn't abandoned its independent thinking. The Company continues to be bold and innovative, having the courage to take risks in order to meet the needs of those who identify with the intensity of mountain adventure where extreme conditions can be challenging and unforgiving. Their gear must perform double duty as conditions change rapidly and performance optimization puts every piece of gear to the test. Some people gear up, we prefer "gearing down". That's where Korkers thrives.
- Adjustability, easy on and off, secure fit, stable walking, comfort, price, peace of mind. Best winter purchase I could have made!
- Can't think of a single one.