K1 Ice Cleats Original Mid-Sole Ice Cleats Low-Profile
K1 Mid-Sole Ice Cleats
The K1 Series Original Mid-Sole ice cleats are the most popular and used most often with a traditional, defined-heel work boot. Perfect for hikers, cyclists, or delivery personnel, the original profile mid-sole ice cleats feature a hi-viz adjustable strap to increase user safety in low-lit working environments. The durable and effective ice-penetrating tungsten carbide studs provide increased traction and prevent slips and falls in the workplace.
Global Leader: The world’s #1 best-selling & trusted mid sole ice cleat. K1 Series Ice Cleats are used around the world in a wide variety of industries.
- High Visibility Strap: K1 Series Ice Cleats are designed with a Hi-Vis orange strap and a powerful reflective patch for added safety in low visibility environments
- One-Size-Fits-All: K1 Series Ice Cleats feature an adjustable strap that fits almost every type and size of Boot, making it easy and efficient to outfit you or an entire team
- Easy to Use: Leave the K1 Series Ice Cleats on your boots all winter. Easily rotate to the top of the foot for walking indoors where ice traction isn’t needed
- Uncompromising Traction: Premium cleats manufactured with durable ice-penetrating tungsten carbide studs proven to reduce workplace slips and falls in icy or snowy conditions
- Ideal for work boots or safety shoes with a low arch or shallow tread pattern.
- Available in Original, Low-Profile, and High-Profile styles to provide near-universal coverage of all footwear
- Strategically placed ice-penetrating tungsten carbide spikes provide maximum traction on ice and snow
- Easy to use design rotates to top of foot to allow driving, climbing, and indoor use
- Black or hi-viz adjustable strap delivers a perfect fit regardless of shoe size
- Specially formulated rubber pad provides maximum comfort and durability even in extreme cold weather conditions
- Size: One Size
- Sport Type: Climbing
- Style: Low Profile
- Brand: K1 Ice Cleats
- Material: Rubber