Gobi Heat Stealth Heated Glove Liners
The Gobi Stealth Glove Liners provide soothing heat all the way to your fingertips. The steel fiber heating technology runs along the outside of each finger, eliminating any cold spots. The 7.4 volt 2100 mAh Lithium-ion batteries provide up to 6 hours of battery life on low heat. The cuff of the Gobi Heat Stealth Glove Liners cinches tight, so cold air isn't able to intrude.
- Steel fiber heating surrounds your hand in warmth, down to the fingertips
- One-touch LED controller with 3 different heat settings: Low, Medium, and High
- LED battery charge indicator
- Can be used as glove liners or used on their own
- Cuff cinches
- Includes storage case for gloves, charger, and batteries
- Includes two 2100 mAh 7.4 volt Li-Ion batteries
- Heats up to 6 hours on a single charge
- Compact DC dual charger included
- Polyester and Spandex blend
- Touchscreen fingertip on thumbs and forefinger
- Machine washable
Gobi Heat's mission is to deliver products that allow our customers to enjoy the outdoors year round. Our story is one of an unconventional act of romance. Our founder is are a husband and wife team living in Utah. The wife is constantly cold and her husband, in an attempt to help her, bought her an over-priced heated jacket that came with a giant battery and even more enormous battery charger. This oversized battery still kept her from enjoying things such as skiing or snowmobiling because she was afraid to fall onto the battery. Even wearing it in the car, on cold winter mornings, wasn't an option because the battery jabbed her in her back. It quickly became clear that this poor design was an opportunity to innovate and solve these issues.
Gobi Heat is proud to introduce it's cornerstone product, the Sahara 3-Zone heated jacket. This jacket allows our customers to enjoy all of the following activities, and more\x85