Trex Spikeless Traction Devices for shoes reduce the risk of slips and injuries by providing spike-free traction on water, ice and snow. Powered by Soles by Michelin, these are the industry's most advanced spikeless traction device. Designed for work environments where spiked ice cleats are not preferred, these shoe and boot grips make for easy and safe transition between indoor and outdoor use without scratching surfaces..
To achieve traction without spikes, the treads are constructed with a Michelin ice control compound-the same innovative technology found in their winter driving tires. Three distinct traction features enable optimal wear in any indoor or outdoor condition.
- Spikeless Traction: Reduces risk of slips and injuries without scratching surfaces
- Outdoor And Indoor Use: Easily transition from outdoors to indoors without removing
- Michelin Technology: Strategic grooves, micro-pumps and block sipings for optimal traction on water, ice or snow
- One-Piece Stretch Design: Hugs the toe and heel of shoes or boots
- Adjustable Design: Adjustable cord cinches tight for secure fit
- Heel Tab With Reflective Accent: For easy on/off and enhanced visibility
- Flexible In Extreme Temps: Tested to remain flexible in temps as low as -40°F (-40°C)
- Multiple Sizes: Medium (5-8 US Mens), Large (8-11 US Mens) and XL (11-14 US Mens)
Strategically placed grooves allow for efficient water evacuation when pressure is applied. Preventing water build up is particularly beneficial on smooth indoor surfaces.
Micro-pumps increase adhesion by properly distributing pressure to maintain high surface contact on icy surfaces.
The tread is designed with block sipings that create additional surface area for increased grip on snowy surfaces.
Trex Ice Traction should fit snugly on your boot or shoe. A stretchy, one-piece design with adjustable cord cinches tight for a secure fit. Use your shoe/boot size to determine the approximate size.
- Medium fits 5-8 US Mens
- Large fits 8-11 US Mens
- XL fits 11-14 US Mens
These spikeless traction cleats are designed for workers needing traction in conditions where spikes are not preferred, particularly those who needing to seamlessly transition from outdoor to indoor work without scratching surfaces or protection from an unstable walking surface Ideal for trucking, warehousing, beverage delivery, construction, railway, movers, ladder work and more.
Since 1983, Ergodyne has pioneered the development of products that Make The Workplace A Betterplace. What started 28 years ago with just one product has grown into a line of top flight, battle-tested, tenacious work gear; all precision crafted to provide protection, regulate temperature, and enhance productivity for workers on jobsites the world over. The current lineup is extensive and constantly growing: ProFlex Hand Protection, ProFlex Knee Pads, ProFlex Supports, Trex Footwear Accessories, Chill-Its Cooling Products, N-Ferno Warming Products, GloWear Hi-Vis Apparel, Squids Lanyards, Arsenal Equipment Storage Systems, CORE Performance Work Wear and SHAX Portable Work Shelters.