Volt Heat Heated Glove Liners
The 7 volt heated glove liners from Volt were specifically designed for safety personnel, military, and outdoor enthusiasts. Constructed with a nylon outer shell, they sport a tricot lining and a waterproof and breathable membrane to keep your hands dry. The gauntlet is extra-long so you can tuck it well into your jacket sleeves to keep out the cold. The Volt Zero Layer heat system helps eliminate bulk while providing more efficient heat transfer than any other heating system available.
- Special size chart: XS - 5", S - 6", M - 7", L - 8", XL - 9", 2XL - 10" (measure around the palm of your hand at your knuckles)
- Nylon outer shell for easy layering
- Soft tricot lining
- Waterproof and breathable membrane
- Touchscreen-friendly fabric on the thumb, index and middle finger
- Heats the entire length of each finger as well as the thumb, also the palm and back of the hand
- Built-in 4 level microprocessor controller to select desired heat output
- Includes two 7.4V 2200mAh rechargeable VB722Y batteries and a dual wall charger
- Extra-long gauntlet provides more room around the wrist and helps retain more heat
- Zero Layer heat system
- Ultra-thin stainless steel heating wires permanently bonded to the lining fabric
Products that Outperform: At Volt Heat we use only the highest quality UL tested electronics and top rated battery cells. We incorporate our patented Zero Layer heating system into fashionable products using technical fabrics and advanced insulating materials. Our products have been tested against others in the market place and have come out on top. Most recently our heated vest and heated gloves were selected as "The Best" by a non-profit organization created to research, test, and rate consumer products objectively.
Volt Heat Guarantee: We stand behind what we make. Any defects or failures in workmanship will be covered for life. We want your Volt Heat product to be able to help keep you warm season after season. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase of your Volt Heat product send it back within 30 days for a full product refund.
Outdoor Passion: Powder skiing in untracked back country, bow-hunting from a treestand or making sure you attend every one of your child's sporting event. People with that kind of passion won\xCDt let inclement weather interfere with their personal enjoyment. We are just as passionate to help provide them with the most warm and comfortable experience regardless of the weather.
Battery Heating Technology: Volt Resistance battery heated clothing uses safe and durable heating technology powered by rechargeable lithium-ion battery packs. Our garments are designed to help keep your body core warm and to help you maintain an optimal temperature, through thermal comfort. Each product includes heating elements made of tiny conductive fibers engineered to provide optimal heat. Combine this with insulating materials designed to both retain and reflect heat toward the body and you get the best thermal management system available
Active Heating Technology: Our heated gear is designed to keep out the cold and uses insulating materials to work with the body's natural ability to generate heat, but the drastic difference is that our heating technology provides "active" heat for those situations where the body is not able to provide warmth. This is especially important for people with poor circulation, or who suffer from conditions like Raynaud's Disease.
Heat Transfer System: Our "active" heating system uses both conduction and radiation heat transfer methods to help keep you warm. Conduction is direct heat flow through matter and resulting from physical contact. Our products have a heating system designed specifically for conduction to create warmth by stimulating blood flow. Our system also generates infrared rays that emits upward with help of a thermal reflective barrier. When these rays strike the surface of another object like the fabric and the body, the rays are absorbed and then heat is produced. This heat spreads throughout the mass by conduction.
Zero Layer Technology: Our patent pending Zero Layer design uses a special tape sealing process, bonding the heating system directly to the shell fabric. This allows for better heat transfer and eliminates bulky extra layers
How Volt Heat Rechargeable Batteries Work:
- Remove battery(ies) and charger from packaging.
- Plug the charger into a properly rated AC electrical outlet.
- Connect the batteries to the output plugs from the charger to commence charging.
- The LED light(s) on the charger will show \xF1red\xEE when charging.
- Batteries will be fully charged when the
- She is very happy with the way they fit. The heating element that goes all the way down each finger keeps her hands comfortable while out in the elements.
- She hasn't worn them enough to tell how the batteries will hold up between charges yet but so far so good!
- Very comfortable
- It's not so much a liner, more like a thin glove...BUT I love it!!!