Volt Heat Heated Mittens
Volt heated mittens and heated gloves have been bestsellers for years because of their amazing value and performance. Here at The Warming Store, we always recommend Volt Heated Mitts because we know our customers are going to love them! Volt Mitts provide high-quality warmth and are designed to be taken off easily when your hands are called to action. Volt Heated Mitts combine 200 grams of Thinsulate insulation with the Zero Layer heating system that heats both sides of the hand and the thumb. Mittens provide quick access to your hands when you are at the ballgame, hunting or ice fishing, or teeing up on a frosty spring morning. Volt Heated Mittens never let you be left out in the cold again.
- Durable nylon shell
- Leather palm
- Waterproof and breathable membrane
- Heats both the back and the palm of the hand including the thumb
- Ultra-thin stainless steel heating wires permanently bonded to the lining fabric
- Built-in 4 level microprocessor heat controller
- Provides over 150 degrees of heat for 2 hours on the highest setting and 8+ hours on low
- Includes two VB722Y 7.4V 2200mAh rechargeable batteries and one dual wall charger
- Zero Layer heating system
- PosiLock plug on battery
- One size fits most
Approximate Battery Run Time per Power Level:
- 100% High – 2 hours
- 75% Med/High – 3 hours
- 50% Medium – 5 hours
- 25% Low – 8 hours
- easy to change heat settings
- Like the fabric
- a bit bulky
- These mittens keep my fingers and hands warm.
- You don't have the dexterity you would have with gloves.
I have fairly small hands for an adult male, and these are snug. I'd like to be able to put a liner in them, but they're pretty tight when I do that. Would not recommend for a large hand, but probably fine for women's hands.
- Seem to work well so far.
- Size runs small. Probably too small for a man's large hand.