The Gerbing 7V heated sock liners are the best battery-powered socks available. Equipped with powerful Gerbing 2200 mAh batteries and powered by Gerbing's patented microwire heating elements, these socks will provide up to 7 hours of temperatures up to 150° F. The heating elements cover both the top and the bottom of your foot for maximum warmth during all of your winter activities.
Features & Benefits:
- Heats both the top and bottom of your foot
- Microwire heating elements deliver evenly distributed heat
- Lifetime warranty on the heating elements
- Moisture-wicking Fabric
- Special long cut pulls over your calf to fit any boot or shoe
- Touch-Button Temperature Control
HOW TO USE:
- Charge Up– Fully charge power bank with provided charger cable.
- Plug-In – Connect the battery to the plug coming out of the sock
- Turn On– Press and hold touch-button control. Press the touch button to adjust the temperature.
- 87% Polyester, 13% Spandex
Estimated Heating Times:
- High(Red): 140F – 3 Hours
- Medium (White): 120F - 5 Hours
- Low (Blue): 100F – 7 Hours
- (2) Gerbing 7 Sock Liners
- (2) Gerbing 7V 2,200 mAh Batteries
- (1) Gerbing 7V Dual Charger
How to file a Warranty Claim: Read the details below first to determine eligibility. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-646-5916 x4 to speak with a Gerbing specialist for troubleshooting and determine if your product is covered under warranty and to receive a return authorization number. Any products shipped without authorization may result in delays or potential loss of that returned item.
Who does this warranty cover? Our warranties apply only to items purchased directly from Gerbing or an authorized Gerbing dealer. Please save your receipt as the warranty only extends to the original purchaser. This warranty covers any generation of Gerbing, Gerbing's, Gerbing's Heated Clothing and Gyde branded products.
What does this warranty not cover? This warranty does not cover any damage caused by (1) normal wear and tear; (2) improper use; (3) failure to follow the product instructions; (4) modifications; (5) unauthorized repair; (6) external causes such as accidents, abuse, or other actions or events beyond our reasonable control; or (7) customer negligence. Shipping costs for all warranty claims are the responsibility of the customer.
What is the period of coverage? The heating elements in our products (Microwire) are covered for life. This warranty covers electrical plugs, connectors, solder joints, Gerbing temperature controllers, Gerbing electrical components of accessories, and all materials, sewing, and craftsmanship for one year from the date of purchase. Batteries and chargers, including Gerbing rechargeable Lithium/NIMH battery packs and chargers, are covered by this warranty for 90 days from the date of purchase. Special care should be taken to prolong the life of your battery. It is important that you charge your battery regularly, and that you remain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use or left idle. Batteries must only be used with products with an amp rating less than the maximum capacity output rating for the battery.
What are your remedies under this warranty? With respect to any defective product during the Warranty Period, we will, in our sole discretion, repair or replace such product (or the defective part) free of charge. In the event that the product or style warrantied is no longer available, a replacement style or credit may be offered for the original product value.
What must you do to keep the warranty in effect? Our products are designed to be powered and controlled by using only Gerbing accessories and controllers. Using other manufacturersÕ accessories and controllers with your Gerbing product will void your warranty.
What if my problem is not covered under warranty? Some customers have worn the same Gerbing product for 10+ years without fail, but due to the durability of our patented heating system, you may have wear and tear that is not covered under warranty but can easily be fixed by our expert technicians. These issues range from fabric tears to solder joints and p
For over 40 years, Gerbing has been the industry leader in developing heating technologies to overcome cold weather conditions. The patented Gerbing Microwireª system is composed of thousands of conductive filaments 1/10th the thickness of a human hair. Each garment is controlled by a sophisticated power management & distribution system.
We were born from aeronautics, fueled by a passion for powersports, and engineered to keep you warm in the most frigid conditions.
- Easily adjustable, easy battery changing and charging, long length.
- Wish battery life was longer (but don
- Warm over entire foot and toes
- Battery lasts a long time
- Position of wire over ankle bone HURTS!!! in ski boots making them not wearable for my main activity
- Can not machine wash - bummer- also why include a wash bag.
- Batteries fall out of sock pouch (so I tuck them inside my sock) Not a deal breaker.