Rossignol Hero Heated Bag - 120V
Built for the demands of the World Cup race circuit, the Hero Heated Bag is a heavy-duty boot bag designed to keep boots warm and dry on the way to the mountain. The bag features a large boot compartment with an integrated heater that plugs into 120V or 12DC. Separate helmet and accessory pockets ensure all your gear makes it to the resort.
Heavy-Duty Durability: Durable 600-denier polyester is coated for waterproof protection
Warm, Dry Boots: Integrated boot heater operates on 120V or 12V DC to warm boots in the car or lodge
- Waterproof: Waterproof Constructtion featuring Tarpaulin fabrics that are an extra resistant and 100% waterproof, inspired by canvas polyurethane coating.
- Abrasion & Tear Resistant: Made of strong Ripstop fabrics, that avoid tear & abrasion that may cause premature wear.
- External fabrics: Polyester 600D Ripstop
- Internal fabrics: Polyester 200D
- Opening: Head On
- Carrying system: Shoulder Strap + Back Pack
- Resistant lining: Padded Lining & Back Padded
- Braces: Padded Braces
- Heated bag: 120 V & 12 DC
- Pocket number(s): 7
- Accessory Pocket: Helmet Storage & Goggle Fleece
- Ski boots storage: Inner Ski Boots Compartment
- Top features: Heated bag - 120V / Lots of pockets / Mains charging or using a car cigarette lighter
- Weight: 1800g
- Volume: 60L
- Dimensions: L460*W430*H340mm
Rossignol is the iconic winter sports brand. Aimed at all enthusiasts, whether amateurs or experts, it offers products - equipment, clothing, accessories - for alpine skiing, Nordic skiing and snowboarding.
Rossignol draws on over 100 years of innovation and expertise. The brand works closely with the greatest champions to develop products which are both high tech and intuitive, offering each user a fulfilling and accessible experience on snow for sharing.
By celebrating the alliance of sport and fashion, Rossignol is investing in a casual lifestyle, with chic sportswear collections. Rossignol Apparel aims to develop the appeal of the French brand in the high-end fashion sportswear segment by drawing on its century-old heritage in winter sports.
Symbolizing 110 years of history, the « tricolour rooster » logo adorns the brand's clothing and footwear collections.