Pioneer Hi-Vis Waterproof Heated Safety Nano Bomber Jacket (Jacket Only)
Waterproof Heated Bomber Jacket
Temperature Control: There are 4 heat settings indicated by colored LEDs. Select the heat setting by pressing the control button. This jacket is compatible with various power banks. Refer to the chart below for heating capacity and how many hours of warmth this jacket will provide.
New 3rd Generation CNT Heating Elements: The heating elements are extremely thin (5 microns,) and made from Carbon Nanotube Technology. CNT elements are soft to the touch and flexible with no wires and is machine washable. The heat sensor is strategically located to accurately measure temperature and prevent over or under heating.
- ANSI/ISEA 107-15 Class 3 Type P and R (class 1 for black style)
- 3 panel Nano Technology heating element
- 4 heat level settings provide optimum comfort
- LED On/Off switch
- Includes USB port to connect rechargeable power bank (power bank not included)
- 100% waterproof and windproof
- 300 Denier Oxford material with polyurethane coating is 100% waterproof
- Made with 120 GSM insulated material with taffeta lining
- Double-stitched with heat-sealed seams prevents moisture from entering the garment
- Exclusive StarTech style reflect tape provides unsurpassed visibility
- Full front waterproof zipper
- 2 lower slash pockets with waterproof zipper
- 1 lower inside zip pocket and lower check zip pocket
- 2 radiophone clip straps
- 3 pc lined detachable hood
- Fleece lined collar
- Elastic rib wrists
- Machine washable
For over 125 years, Pioneer has been designing high quality, durable outerwear to professional workers.
The Pioneer portfolio is extremely wide ranging and includes: Hi-Viz safety apparel; traffic safety apparel; flame resistant apparel; arc flash apparel; workwear; rainwear; footwear; welding apparel.
Pioneer products featured in the U.S. catalog include a comprehensive range of popular Hi-Vis and FR rated safety apparel items. These products have been tested to meet all U.S. safety standard requirements.