Volt Heat Tactical Heated Base Layer Shirt
The Volt Tactical Base Layer is constructed from a micro-polyester/Spandex fabric and has a brushed fleece lining. The soothing heat from the 7 volt rechargeable battery teams up with lightweight fabric that also wicks away moisture keeping you dry, making it the perfect base layer choice. The Zero Layer heating system eliminates bulk and uses four 7-volt heat panels that concentrate heat down the middle of the back to help keep your core warm. The Volt Tactical Heated Shirt fits comfortably under your sweatshirt or jacket for long-lasting heat.
- Micro polyester/spandex material with a brushed fleece lining
- Large four-panel heating system centered down the back
- Ultra-thin stainless steel heating wires permanently bonded to the lining fabric
- Zero Layer heating system
- Built-in 4 level microprocessor controller to select desired heat output
- Includes one 7.4V 2600mAh rechargeable battery and wall charger
- Provides soothing heat on high for 2+ hours and up to 8 hours on low
Volt Base Layer Sizing:
- Small: 36-38" chest
- Medium: 38-40" chest
- Large: 42-44" chest
- XL: 46-48" chest
- XXL: 50-52" chest
Products that Outperform: At Volt Heat we use only the highest quality UL tested electronics and top rated battery cells. We incorporate our patented Zero Layer\xAC heating system into fashionable products using technical fabrics and advanced insulating materials. Our products have been tested against others in the market place and have come out on top. Most recently our heated vest and heated gloves were selected as "The Best" by a non-profit organization created to research, test, and rate consumer products objectively.
Volt Heat Guarantee: We stand behind what we make. Any defects or failures in workmanship will be covered for life. We want your Volt Heat product to be able to help keep you warm season after season. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase of your Volt Heat product send it back within 30 days for a full product refund.
Outdoor Passion: Powder skiing in untracked back country, bow-hunting from a treestand or making sure you attend every one of your child's sporting event. People with that kind of passion won\xCDt let inclement weather interfere with their personal enjoyment. We are just as passionate to help provide them with the most warm and comfortable experience regardless of the weather.
Battery Heating Technology: Volt Resistance battery heated clothing uses safe and durable heating technology powered by rechargeable lithium-ion battery packs. Our garments are designed to help keep your body core warm and to help you maintain an optimal temperature, through thermal comfort. Each product includes heating elements made of tiny conductive fibers engineered to provide optimal heat. Combine this with insulating materials designed to both retain and reflect heat toward the body and you get the best thermal management system available
Active Heating Technology: Our heated gear is designed to keep out the cold and uses insulating materials to work with the body's natural ability to generate heat, but the drastic difference is that our heating technology provides "active" heat for those situations where the body is not able to provide warmth. This is especially important for people with poor circulation, or who suffer from conditions like Raynaud's Disease.
Heat Transfer System: Our "active" heating system uses both conduction and radiation heat transfer methods to help keep you warm. Conduction is direct heat flow through matter and resulting from physical contact. Our products have a heating system designed specifically for conduction to create warmth by stimulating blood flow. Our system also generates infrared rays that emits upward with help of a thermal reflective barrier. When these rays strike the surface of another object like the fabric and the body, the rays are absorbed and then heat is produced. This heat spreads throughout the mass by conduction.
Zero Layer Technology: Our patent pending Zero Layer design uses a special tape sealing process, bonding the heating system directly to the shell fabric. This allows for better heat transfer and eliminates bulky extra layers
How Volt Heat Rechargeable Batteries Work:
- Remove battery(ies) and charger from packaging.
- Plug the charger into a properly rated AC electrical outlet.
- Connect the batteries to the output plugs from the charger to commence charging.
- The LED light(s) on the charger will show \xF1red\xEE when charging.
- Batteries will be fully charged when
- It washes super well and layers just as well.
- Hard to get to battery when under other layers.
- - good quality construction, shirt and sleeves fit my long arms (33'') and torso very well, provides heat at 4 different levels as per manufacturer's claims
- doesn't have heating elements on the chest