DeWalt 20V Soft Shell Heated Work Jacket with Battery Kit
20V/12V MAX Lithium Ion Soft Shell Heated Jacket Kit
- 20V MAX* and 12V MAX* Batteries can provide hours of core body warmth and continuous heat
- Up to 9 hours of run time on low setting using the 20V MAX* compact 1.5Ah battery.
- Durable water and wind resistant outer shell.
- Shell Material: Soft shell polyester
- 5 Core heating zones; upper left and right chest, mid-back, sleeves, and collar.
- LED controller offers 3 temperature settings (high, medium, low) with pre-heat function
- USB Power Source accepts all DeWalt 20V MAX* and 12V MAX* batteries, includes battery fuel gauge, and 2 USB power ports for charging portable electronics.
- Battery pocket expands to accept 20V MAX* XR Li-Ion batteries which provide hours of core body warmth and continuous heat.
- Adjustable waistline and sleeve cuffs
- 4 Pockets: Left and right waistline, left upper chest, and cell phone pocket
- 1 Year warranty
With more than 90 years? experience in designing and manufacturing world-class solutions for the professional construction industry, the DeWalt brand represents performance, innovation, and reliability. Tools that carry the DeWalt brand are Guaranteed Tough - engineered to exceed the expectations of building contractors and professional tradesmen, even when tested in the most extreme construction environments.
The DeWalt reputation for quality is hard earned, and follows a commitment to providing best in class products that meet the highest levels of durability and end-user protection.
Today, these characteristics are incorporated through long experience and state-of-the-art engineering into every product of DeWalt?s broad range of high performance ?portable? electric power tools and accessories. The acceptance of these DeWalt products by professional tradesmen around the world has made DeWalt the number one selling brand of professional power tools in North America today, and the fastest growing professional power tool brand in the world for the last five years.