Pyramex Safety Heated Hi-Vis Lime Bomber Jacket
Type R - Class 3 Hi-Vis Lime Heated Jacket
- Waterproof polyester shell with zip out polar fleece liner.
- Heated jacket with 3 warming zones; 2 in front and 1 in back.
- Choice of three temperature settings.
- Zipper front closure with concealed detachable drawstring hood.
- 2" silver reflective striping.
- Elastic band at waist and wrists.
- Interior access zipper for print customization.
- Cell phone/radio chest pocket with clear panel.
- 2 mic tabs.
- Jacket: 300D polyurethane (PU) coated waterproof polyester shell, 100% polyester
- Interior: 220gsm fleece, Nylon-lined sleeves
- Inner Lining: 210T taffeta
- Reflective Tape: Generic silver
- Wrists: Waterproof elastic band
- Front: SBS zipper
- Zipper Tape: 100% polyester fabric
- Zipper Teeth: Resin
- Zipper Slider: Metal
- Hood: Drawstring
- One 2" silver reflective stripe applied horizontally across lower chest dividing black material from lime material
- Two 2" silver reflective stripes applied vertically from top of horizontal stripe, over shoulders, to top of horizontal stripe on back
- Two 2" silver reflective stripes applied around each sleeve
- One outer right chest zipper pocket: 6.3" x 7.8"
- One outer left chest clear badge holder pocket with hook and loop closure: 6" x 3.5"
- One outer left arm split pencil pocket: 3" x 5"
- Two outer lower slash pockets zipper closure: 7.8" x 6.3"
- One inner right chest pocket with zipper closure: 5.9" x 7"
- One inner right chest pocket with hook and loop closure: 5.9" x 7"
- USB 5000mAh power bank and charging cable included
- Average battery life: high: 2.5 hours | medium: 3.5 hours | low: 4.5 hours
- Jacket is compatible with any USB power bank
- Power bank included.
- Hand wash cold
- Use mild detergent
- Air dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not force, knead, or beat, Max 25 washes
At Pyramex, our promise to our customers is to provide the best possible products, the best possible service and most importantly, an attitude of making our customers' lives easier on a day-to-day basis. Our values challenge us toward a commitment to truth and to deliver what we promise.
Founded in 1991 and with more than 2,000 distributors in 60 countries, Pyramex has become one of the world's leading providers of safety products by delivering innovative and stylish product lines, exceptional attention to customer service, and a mindset that we succeed when you succeed. Before a single Pyramex product leaves our plant, we listen to the needs and observations of our distributors and end users, invest countless hours in research, design, and testing, and work to make sure our products meet the highest industry safety standards. When you place a Pyramex product on your shelves, you can do so with confidence, knowing we stand behind everything we produce.