Volt Heat Cracow 7V Battery Heated Jacket for Men
Volt Heat Cracow Heated Jacket
The Volt Cracow for men is a quilted heated jacket with 80 grams of lightweight insulation that gives you warmth without the bulk. The Volt Zero Layer heat system helps eliminate bulk while providing more efficient heat transfer than any other heating system available. This Zero Layer system allows Volt to increase the insulation factor by over 200% making the Cracow the best warmth-to-weight jacket in the market place. Constructed out of 20D mini-ripstop nylon lining and quilted shell, the Cracow can be worn as a stand-alone jacket but is also lightweight enough to be worn under a waterproof shell to help keep you warm and dry in even the worst cold weather conditions. The Lycra thumb cuffs help keep a firm fit and to seal out the cold.
- Tri-zone heating system
- 80 grams polyester insulation
- Silky soft 20 denier mini rip-stop nylon shell and lining
- 3 zone heating with 2 panels on the chest and a large back panel
- Provides over 170 degrees of soothing heat for 2+ hours on the highest setting
- 3 zippered pockets: one chest and 2 hand
- Lycra thumb cuffs
- Zero Layer heat system
- PosiLock plug
- Includes one VB730Y 7.4V 3350mAh rechargeable battery and charger
Approximate Battery Run Time per Power Level:
- 100% High – 2.5 hours
- 75% Med/High – 3.5 hours
- 50% Medium – 5 hours
- 25% Low – 10+ hours
Products that Outperform: At Volt Heat we use only the highest quality UL tested electronics and top rated battery cells. We incorporate our patented Zero Layer\xAC heating system into fashionable products using technical fabrics and advanced insulating materials. Our products have been tested against others in the market place and have come out on top. Most recently our heated vest and heated gloves were selected as "The Best" by a non-profit organization created to research, test, and rate consumer products objectively.
Volt Heat Guarantee: We stand behind what we make. Any defects or failures in workmanship will be covered for life. We want your Volt Heat product to be able to help keep you warm season after season. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase of your Volt Heat product send it back within 30 days for a full product refund.
Outdoor Passion: Powder skiing in untracked back country, bow-hunting from a treestand or making sure you attend every one of your child's sporting event. People with that kind of passion won\xCDt let inclement weather interfere with their personal enjoyment. We are just as passionate to help provide them with the most warm and comfortable experience regardless of the weather.
Battery Heating Technology: Volt Resistance battery heated clothing uses safe and durable heating technology powered by rechargeable lithium-ion battery packs. Our garments are designed to help keep your body core warm and to help you maintain an optimal temperature, through thermal comfort. Each product includes heating elements made of tiny conductive fibers engineered to provide optimal heat. Combine this with insulating materials designed to both retain and reflect heat toward the body and you get the best thermal management system available
Active Heating Technology: Our heated gear is designed to keep out the cold and uses insulating materials to work with the body's natural ability to generate heat, but the drastic difference is that our heating technology provides "active" heat for those situations where the body is not able to provide warmth. This is especially important for people with poor circulation, or who suffer from conditions like Raynaud's Disease.
Heat Transfer System: Our "active" heating system uses both conduction and radiation heat transfer methods to help keep you warm. Conduction is direct heat flow through matter and resulting from physical contact. Our products have a heating system designed specifically for conduction to create warmth by stimulating blood flow. Our system also generates infrared rays that emits upward with help of a thermal reflective barrier. When these rays strike the surface of another object like the fabric and the body, the rays are absorbed and then heat is produced. This heat spreads throughout the mass by conduction.
Zero Layer Technology: Our patent pending Zero Layer design uses a special tape sealing process, bonding the heating system directly to the shell fabric. This allows for better heat transfer and eliminates bulky extra layers
How Volt Heat Rechargeable Batteries Work:
- Remove battery(ies) and charger from packaging.
- Plug the charger into a properly rated AC electrical outlet.
- Connect the batteries to the output plugs from the charger to commence charging.
- The LED light(s) on the charger will show \xF1red\xEE when charging.
- Batteries will be fully charged when the LED indicator on the charger turns green. Fully discharged batteries will take 5 hours to charge completely.
- Disconnect batteries from charger output plugs.
- Locate the output plug from the pocket on the product and connect to battery.
- Press the \xF1power\xEE button to activate and select desired power level.
- When finished, press the power button to turn off, unplug the batteries and recharge for next use.
Related Items Heated Coats
- Volt Heat Men's 5V Summit Heated Down Jacket
- Gobi Heat Victoria Women's Heated Coat
- FNDN Women's Heated Parka with Built-in Heated Gloves
- ActionHeat 5V Battery Cordless Heavy-Duty Heated Work Jacket
- ActionHeat 5V Battery Heated Jacket Insert
- Gobi Heat Women's Sahara 3 Zone Heated Jacket
- Mobile Warming 12V Men's Summit Duck Down Heated Jacket
- Venture Heat Men's Delspring 5V Battery Heated Soft Shell Jacket
- Venture Heat Men's Delspring 5V Battery Heated Down Puffer Jacket
- Gerbing 7V Women's Khione Insulated Heated Jacket 2.0
- Gerbing 7V Men's Khione Insulated Heated Jacket 2.0
- Volt Heat Women's 5V Summit Heated Down Jacket
- ActionHeat 5V Men's Softshell Battery Heated Jacket
- Gerbing Heated Jacket Liner - 12V Motorcycle
- Aheata 7V Men's Battery Heated Jacket
- Aheata 7V Women's Battery Heated Jacket
- Gerbing 7V Men's Torrid Softshell Heated Jacket 2.0
- ActionHeat 5V Men's Battery Heated Hunting Jacket
- ActionHeat 5V Women's Battery Heated Hunting Jacket
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Men's Frontier Heated Jacket
- View More ...