Mobile Warming 7.4V Men's HI-VIS Pullover Heated Hoodie
Fieldsheer's team of designers and engineers has updated our Phase Hoodie with an ANSI Certified Hi-Vis to feature a lighter 7.4-Volt Lithium-Ion battery which is sure to be appreciated whether you're carrying a heavy tool belt, moving materials, or working in the cold storage industry. Our distinctive hi-vis reflective outer protects construction workers on job sites or roadways where high-vis clothing is an essential part of PPE. Combined with our Mobile Warming Technology the Hi-Vis Heated Hoodie will keep you on the job from morning to dusk without sacrificing warmth or comfort.
One large heated front pocket offers easy access for any essentials, while the rib-know waist and cuffs keep you secure, warm, and comfortable for hours on end. A universal USB charging port supports the 7.4-volt Lithium-Ion battery. Since 1978 Fieldsheer has been delivering the highest quality outdoor gear to keep you comfortable in freezing conditions. We know what it takes to get the job done and that you won't let winter conditions stand in your way.
Crafted for every worker that requires Hi-Vis apparel to comply with safety regulations Fieldsheer's team of designers and engineers has taken everything you loved about the Phase Performance Hoodies and integrated our powerful heating technology to deliver unparalleled performance. Don't sacrifice comfort on the coldest days of winter, and stay in the field as long as it takes to get the job done with our Hi-Vis Heated Hoodie. The hood features a drawcord closure to offer an extra layer of protection from high winds, rain, snow, or other harsh winter conditions. The multi-zone heating elements deliver even consistent heat across the chest and back to keep your core temperature safe and let you get the job done. 4 distinct heat settings allow full customization and comfort, and a single charge can provide up to 10 hours of lasting warmth. Constructed with a durable cotton/poly blend, the hi-Vis Heated Hoodie is built to last and deliver unparalleled performance day in and day out. Whether it's a frozen morning on the job site, the Hi-Vis Heated Hoodie is guaranteed to keep you warm and comfortable for hours. With more heating panels than a standard 7.4-volt garment, the Hi-Vis Heated Hoodie is genuinely a best-in-class piece of equipment. See the rest of the Hi-Vis Heated Workwear to complete the look.
- Pull-Over Hoodie Design
- 2 Large Hand Pockets
- Rib-Knit Cuffs & Waist
- Multi-Zone Heat Elements: 2x Chest & 1x Back
- Integrated Touch Control Button
- 4 Selectable Heat Settings
- 7.4volt Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Up to 10 Hours of Power Per Charge
- Powersheer Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (7.4V 2200mAh)
- Up to 10 Hours of Power Per Charge
- UL/CE certified
- USB Cable included
- Charge Time 3-4 hours
Footnote: Charge time is based on using a USB-A wall charger that delivers 5V@2.1A.
- (1) Hi Vis Phase Heated Hoodie
- (1) Powersheer Rechargable Lithium-Ion Battery (7.4v 2200mAh)
- (1) Micro USB Charging Cable
Mobile Warming products are designed with the outdoors in mind; the range of applications is wide-spread including skiing, hunting, hiking, fishing, motorcycling, golf...even work. Breakthrough technology provides outstanding levels of comfort and warmth for an entire day at the touch of a button; exceeding the efficiency of any other warming system available in outerwear today. Mobile Warming is committed to continuing to provide customers with the best quality, best priced, and best performing heated products on the market.
STAY WARM, STAY COMFORTABLE Industry Leading Heat Performance
Patented Mobile Warming technology is specially engineered for cold environmental conditions. Mobile Warming comprehensive heating solutions keep you warm and comfortable. The exclusive Mobile Warming heating system utilizes F.I.R. (Far-Infrared) heat and ultra-fine metal fiber heating elements powered by lightweight, rechargeable, and powerful Lithium-Ion batteries. As heat builds Mobile Warming advanced materials reflect and direct heat back towards the body ensuring that you stay warm. The combination of unique materials, construction techniques, and innovative design results in the most advanced heated gear available.
Related Items Fieldsheer Heated Clothing
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Men's Primer Heated Baselayer Shirt
- Mobile Warming 3.7V Unisex Standard Heated Socks
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Women's Ion Heated Baselayer Shirt
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Men's Backcountry Heated Jacket
- Fieldsheer Mobile Warming 12V Men's Pinnacle Parka Heated Jacket
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Women's Backcountry Heated Vest
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Men's Phase Heated Hoodie - Dark Grey - Previous Generation
- Mobile Warming 12V Women's Pinnacle Parka Heated Jacket
- Mobile Warming 3.7V Men's Premium 2.0 Merino Heated Socks
- Mobile Warming 12V Men's Foreman Heated Vest - 2020 Model (3XL)
- Mobile Warming 12V Men's Dual Power Heated Jacket
- Mobile Warming 3.7V Women's Premium 2.0 Merino Heated Socks
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Men's Adventure Heated Jacket
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Unisex Heated Glove Liner
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Women's Adventure Heated Jacket
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Men's Frontier Heated Jacket
- Fieldsheer Mobile Warming Standard Heated Insoles
- Fieldsheer Mobile Warming 7.4V Women's Frontier Heated Jacket
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Unisex Desert Storm Heated Gloves
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Women's Backcountry Heated Jacket
- View More ...