Lenz Heat Glove 4.0 for Women Kit with rcB 1200 Batteries
Lenz Heat 4.0 Gloves Kit with Batteries Include:
- 2 Lenz Heated Gloves
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Lenz Lithium Pack rcB 1200 Battery & Charger Kit Included (Item Lenz-1330)
- compatible with the Lenz lithium pack rcB 1200 and rcB 1800 (not included)
- Lenz heat technology – integrated heating element
- all your fingers are heated up by the temperature-sensitive top
- light, robust, breathable and insulating thanks to PrimaLoft® Insulation
- water column +10,000 mm
- 4-way stretch material
- integrated spectacle-cleaning element
- rechargeable lithium-ion lithium packs
- USB-charger with charging display
- touchscreen compatible
Temperature Control: 3 temperature levels, operated with a control panel on the glove, simple one button operation.
Lenz Lithium Pack rcB 1200 Included with this Kit:
- heat can be via smartphone (Bluetooth 4.0)
- heat can be regulated remotely via 3 settings (accessories)
- heat development for up to 14 hours
- global charger with charging display
- short charging time
- flexible plastic case
- 2 lithium packs rcB 1200 (rechargeable)
- 1 USB-charger 100-240 V with charging display
Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries, rechargeable
Heat can be regulated via 3 settings on the
battery pack, or remotely via 3 settings
Temperature Levels | Heating period
Level 1: 42 °C / 107 °F, 10 – 14 h
Level 2: 52 °C / 125 °F, 5,5 – 7,5 h
Level 3: 60 °C / 140 °F, 3,5 – 4,5 h
Choose your temperature smoothly trough the new
For 25 years Lenz performance wear has stood for maximum wearing comfort and a perfect fit in the sport and leisure segment. 18 employees in Austria and 5 in Turkey are currently dedicated to this goal. Stefan Lenz is now managing the company in the second generation.
Lenz is synonymous with universal quality from one source, which is not least ensured by our
multi-level quality control.
From design to delivery, we trust in high quality results. This is why we develop our products in close cooperation with physicians, to optimally relieve the foot. We also inspect each delivery once more on our premises.
Our products are manufactured by our contract producers in Europe. We strictly control the entire production process. We provide the designs and the production documents and carry out final inspections.