Volt Heat Heated Women's Mittens
Volt heated mittens and heated gloves have been bestsellers for years because of their amazing value and performance. Here at The Warming Store, we always recommend Volt Heated Mitts because we know our customers are going to love them! Volt Mitts provide high-quality warmth and are designed to be taken off easily when your hands are called to action. Volt Heated Mitts combine 200 grams of Thinsulate insulation with the Zero Layer heating system that heats both sides of the hand and the thumb. Mittens provide quick access to your hands when you are at the ballgame, hunting or ice fishing, or teeing up on a frosty spring morning. Volt Women's Heated Mittens never let you be left out in the cold again.
- Durable nylon shell
- Leather palm
- Waterproof and breathable membrane
- Heats both the back and the palm of the hand including the thumb
- Ultra-thin stainless steel heating wires permanently bonded to the lining fabric
- Built-in 4 level microprocessor heat controller
- Provides over 150 degrees of heat for 2 hours on the highest setting and 8+ hours on low
- Includes two VB722Y 7.4V 2200mAh rechargeable batteries and one dual wall charger
- Zero Layer heating system
- PosiLock plug on battery
- One size fits most
Approximate Battery Run Time per Power Level:
- 100% High – 2 hours
- 75% Med/High – 3 hours
- 50% Medium – 5 hours
- 25% Low – 8 hours
ACTIVE HEAT: Our heated gear is designed to keep out the cold and uses insulating materials to work with the body's natural ability to generate heat, but the drastic difference is that our 3v heating technology provides "active" heat for those situations where the body is not able to provide warmth. This is especially important for people with poor circulation, or who suffer from conditions like Raynauds Disease.
HEAT TRANSFER: Our "active" heating system uses both conduction and radiation heat transfer methods to help keep you warm. Conduction is direct heat flow through matter and resulting from physical contact. Our products have a heating system designed specifically for conduction to create warmth by stimulating blood flow. Our system also generates infrared rays that emits upward with help of a thermal reflective barrier. When these rays strike the surface of another object like the fabric and the body, the rays are absorbed and then heat is produced. This heat spreads throughout the mass by conduction.
ZERO LAYER: Our patent pending Zero Layer design uses a special tape sealing process, bonding the heating system directly to the shell fabric. This allows for better heat transfer and eliminates bulky extra layers
How Volt Heat Rechargeable Batteries Work:
- Remove battery(ies) and charger from packaging.
- Plug the charger into a properly rated AC electrical outlet.
- Connect the batteries to the output plugs from the charger to commence charging.
- The LED light(s) on the charger will show red when charging.
- Batteries will be fully charged when the LED indicator on the charger turns green. Fully discharged batteries will take 5 hours to charge completely.
- Disconnect batteries from charger output plugs.
- Locate the output plug from the pocket on the product and connect to battery.
- Press the \xA5\xCB_power\xA5\xCB_ button to activate and select desired power level.
- When finished, press the power button to turn off, unplug the batteries and recharge for next use.