ActionHeat 5V Women's Premium Heated Gloves
The ActionHeat 5V Premium heated gloves feature an innovative design & weathertight construction to provide a long-lasting, warm and comfortable experience. The premium gloves can last up to 5+ hours and can get up to 150F.
The ActionHeat 5V Premium heated gloves provide finger and thumb heating elements and feature Thinsulate insulation for maximum heat retention. These premium gloves are guaranteed to keep your hands warmer no matter what the weather conditions.
What makes ActionHeat different than the other heated brands is the unique 5V power bank technology. These revolutionary garments feature built-in heating panels, touch button technology and are made with ActionFlex material that provides lightweight warmth, comfort, and versatility.
Great for skiing, hiking, hunting, shoveling snow and other work or play activities in a cold environment. These gloves will allow you to forget about the cold and let you focus more on enjoying your time outdoors.
HOW TO USE:
- Charge Up – Fully charge power banks with provided charger kit.
- Plug-In – Connect the power bank to USB plug located in the pocket.
- Turn On – Press and hold touch-button control on the wrist for 3-5 seconds. Press touch-button to adjust the temperature.
- Onboard temperature control button allows easy access to the 3 heat settings providing adjustable warmth
- Strategically placed heating elements use ultra-fine fibers for optimal heating performance
- An integrated heating system located along the fingers and thumb
- Thinsulate insulation for added warmth and dexterity
- Weather-tight cuff with cinch cord & plush inner lining
- Articulated, pre-curved fingers with touchscreen fingertips
- Waterproof zippered battery pocket stores rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
Estimated Heating Times:
- High (Red): 150F - 2+ Hours
- Medium (Blue): 130F - 3+ Hours
- Low (Green): 110F - 5+ Hours
- Hipora tri-layered waterproof membrane
- 40 grams of Thinsulate provide maximum insulation
- Premium exterior shell constructed of heat-trapping polyester & durable leather
- Internal trimming: Polartec tricot
- External trimming: Leather gussets
- Weather-tight cuff with cinch cord & plush inner lining
- Weight with battery: 1.2lb
- Charging time: 4-6 hours
- (2) ActionHeat Heated Gloves W/ Heated Fingers
- (2) Rechargeable 5V 3000mAh Batteries
- (1) 24" Dual battery charger kit
What makes ActionHeat different than the other heated brands is its unique 5V powerbank technology it uses in many of its products. With a patented signal technology, it allows for any 5V battery to be used with certain garments. This allows for unlimited battery options and gives you more options!
ActionHeat Battery Heated Gear was created by some of the brightest minds in the heated clothing industry. With years of experience specializing in heating clothing, the ActionHeat team put together all the attributes they saw work in this category and created this high quality line of products.
ActionHeat battery heated apparel utilizes innovative technology designed to warm the core body temperature. These revolutionary garments feature built-in heating panels and are made with Action-Flex material that provides lightweight warmth, comfort and versatility.
ActionHeat heated garments use FAR infared heating and ActionWave heat reflective technology to deliver hours of heat and comfort. ActionHeat allows you to stay warming and enjoy outdoor winter activities longer than ever before!
Electrical Components of the Garments:
When you purchase an ActionHeat heated garment from an authorized ActionHeat retailer within the United States, the electrical components of the garments are warranties to be free from factory defects in materials and workmanship for a period of (90) ninety days.
Garment Materials & Construction:
All non-electrical components of the garment are warranted to be free from factory defects in materials and workmanship for a period of (90) ninety days from the date of the initial purchase. If there is anything wrong with the sewing or materials of an ActionHeat product that was caused by manufacturer’s defect the product will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of ActionHeat at no charge. *Shipping and handling fees are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Battery and Charger:
ActionHeat power packs are under warranty from factory defects for (90) ninety days from the initial purchase. ActionHeat will repair or replace any power packs found to be defective under normal use within the (90) ninety-day warranty period.
Any damage caused to any ActionHeat item by misuse, abuse, improper care, accident, normal wear, and tear, or the natural breakdown of materials over an extended period of time and use are not covered by this warranty.
Any alterations or repairs (attempted or otherwise) performed on any ActionHeat item voids any and all warranties offered by ActionHeat for that particular item. *Warranty applies only to the original purchaser and only for the products purchased directly from an ActionHeat Dealer.
Care & Usage
We recommend spot cleaning only for the safety of all ActionHeat items. Many of the ActionHeat items are machine washable if needed. These items include jackets, vests, base layers, hats, and balaclavas. Please read all the product manuals and instructions before washing.
Note: NEVER wash your batteries.
Note: We do not recommend to machine wash any of the heated gloves.
Note: You can machine wash the ActionHeat socks in the provided mesh wash bag.
ActionHeat Machine Washing instructions:
- Before washing, place all wires in pockets and fasten all zippers
- Wash separately from all other pieces of clothing
- Use mild detergent only. Do not use fabric softeners
- Machine wash with cold water on gentle cycle
- DO NOT put in the dryer, iron, or dry clean. Lay flat to dry
1. Be certain to use your power pack with an ActionHeat product with an Amp rating less than the maximum capacity output rating for the power pack. For instance, if each of the power packs has a maximum capacity output rating of (2) two Amps then they should not be used with heated products that draw more than (2) two Amps. Please check your products Amp draw before connecting the batteries to the power packs. Failure to do so can overheat the battery causing damage.
2. The recommended power setting of 50% is sufficient for temperatures between 50-64F. For temperatures below 50F, you will want to use the 75% or 100% settings. It is not recommended to use the 100% power setting for a long time as it may cause overheating and/or bodily discomfort.
Storage & Warnings:
1. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do so will result in performance problems and reduced battery life.
2. Disconnect the power bank from the garment when not in use because even when it is turned off, the garment will continue to slowly drain power from the power bank.
3. Our power bank is similar to a typical cell phone battery, so be sure to treat the battery with care. Proper care and storage of the battery will ensure that is has a full lifespan of 500+ cycles.
1. Use carefully. Do not use while sleeping or unconscious.
2. Unattended use of electrically heated products on children or incapacitated persons may be dangerous.
3. Due to the nature of battery heated products, they may cause burns or discomfort. Consult a physician prior to use on sensitive skin or if you may have a medical condition affecting circulations or skin sensitivity.
4. In the rare event of experiencing discomfort or any sensation of overheating while using any ActionHeat product, immediately remove the product and unplug any wires and power packs.
5. Do not attempt to disassemble or alter the power bank or any part of this product.
6. Do not store below -4F or above 140F.
7. Do not allow batteries or power banks to come in contact with water or other liquids. If water or other liquids enter the power bank’s interior immediately unplug the product from the power bank. Continued use of a potentially damaged product may result in fire or electrical shock.
8. Do not place this product near a heat source or expose batteries or power packs to direct flame or heat as it may cause an explosion.
9. Recycle batteries in accordance with local regulations.
Related Items ActionHeat Battery Heated Apparel
- ActionHeat 5V Women's Heated Long Puffer Jacket W/ Hood
- ActionHeat 3V Wool Rechargeable Battery Heated Socks 1.0
- ActionHeat 5V Men's Heated Base Layer Shirt
- ActionHeat AA Cotton Battery Heated Socks
- ActionHeat 5V Battery Heated Hoodie Sweatshirt
- ActionHeat Rechargeable Heated Insoles with Remote
- ActionHeat 5V Men's Pocono Insulated Heated Jacket
- ActionHeat 5V Battery Cordless Heavy-Duty Heated Work Jacket
- ActionHeat AA Men's Battery Heated Gloves
- ActionHeat 5V Battery Heated Hand Warmer Muff
- ActionHeat 5V Cotton Battery Heated Socks
- ActionHeat 5V Men's Battery Heated Snow Gloves
- ActionHeat 5V Battery Heated Mittens
- ActionHeat 5V Men's Heated Glove Liners
- ActionHeat 5V Women's Softshell Battery Heated Jacket
- ActionHeat 3.7V Wool Rechargeable Heated Socks 2.0 with Remote
- ActionHeat 5V Women's Heated Base Layer Shirt
- ActionHeat 5V Women's Slim Fit Fleece Heated Gloves
- ActionHeat 5V Women's Battery Heated Sweater Jacket
- ActionHeat AA Battery Heated Insoles
- View More ...