Lenz Heat Gloves 6.0 Finger Cap Mittens for Women with rcB 1200 Batteries
In the heated mitten for ladies, the heating element warms the top of all fingers - for up to 11 hours. The glove impresses with its extra-fluffy inner lining and finger boxes.
Push buttons can be used to fix the optionally purchasable lithium packs to the heat glove 6.0 finger cap mittens women. These can be controlled manually on the lithium pack or with the smartphone app.
The flexible 4-way stretch fabric features PrimaLoft and Hippora for waterproofness and breathability. The elastic safety loop protects against losing.
The Lenz Body heat system protects the body from cooling in the critical areas. The lithium pack rcB 1200 can be used to operate Lenz heated socks, heated vest, heated bandage, heated gloves, heated pants and the LED system.
The batteries are easily fixed by push buttons. The compact lithium packs warm the body where the body is particularly vulnerable to cold.
The heating power can be controlled directly on the lithium pack or by means of the free smartphone app.
- Heated mitten for ladies with finger boxes
- Fingers are heated from above and below
- Lithium packs are attached to the glove via press studs
- Compatible with all Lenz lithium packs
- Fluffy lining
- 4-way stretch material, equipped with PrimaLoft and Hippora
- Integrated elastic safety loop
- Water column +10.000 mm
- High leather content
- Must not be washed in the washing machine
- Up to 14 hours constant heat
- Connection of the batteries to the respective product by means of push buttons
- Heating power controllable with the free smartphone app or directly on the lithium pack
- Small, light (85 grams) and compact (8.5 cm x 5.5 cm x 1 cm)
- 52% goatskin
- 48% polyamide
- 100 % polyester
- 1 pair heat gloves 6.0 finger cap mittens women
- 2 lithium pack rcB 1200 (rechargeable)
- 1 USB charging cable with charging indicator
High flyers need great support!
Lenz functional clothing has been complying with the highest demands in the worlds of sport, work and leisure since 1987. In addition to optimum wearability, the best fit and the most up-to-date fibre compositions, Lenz functional clothing also stands for the patented S.E.P. System. In order to maintain the consistently high quality of the products, all textiles are developed and produced in Europe.
LENZ PRODUCTS AT THE OLYMPIC GAMES
OFFICIAL OUTFITTER OF THE AUSTRIAN OLYMPIC TEAM
"Whoever aims high, who needs strong support." Under this motto we support Austrian Olympic team and thus make our contribution to a successful performance at the Olympic Summer and Winter Games.
The athletes of the Summer Games are running and compression socks to provided. The winter athletes will be equipped with functional underwear, ski, compression and Heizsocken, thus are "cold feet" excluded in advance.