Lenz Heat Glove 6.0 Finger Cap Mittens for Unisex Kit with rcB 1200 Batteries
Heat Glove 6.0 Finger Cap Mittens for Unisex Kit with rcB 1200 Batteries.
- Heated unisex mittens
- Heating element encloses the fingers completely and also heats the back of the hand
- Lithium packs can be connected to the heat glove using the push buttons
- Compatible with all Lenz lithium packs
- Light, robust, breathable and insulating thanks to PrimaLoft Insulation and Hipora, 4-way stretch material
- Integrated spectacle-cleaning element
- Water column +10,000 mm
- Touchscreen compatible
- Heat gloves are not washable
- 1 pair of heat glove 6.0 finger cap mittens unisex (without lithium pack)
- Available from autumn 2020
- 2 lithium packs rcB 1200 (rechargeable)
- 1 USB-charger 100-240 V with charging display
- Outshell: 50 % goat leather, 47 % polyester, 3 % polyurethane
- Lining: 100 % polyester
Lenz Lithium Pack rcB 1200 Included with this Kit:
- Light lithium packs fit all models of Lenz heat socks, heat vest 1.0 and heat bandage 1.0
- Attach battery to legband of the sock via press studs
- Heat can be regulated via 3 settings on the battery pack
- Heat can be continuously regulated remotely via smartphone (Bluetooth 4.0)
- Heat can be regulated remotely via 3 settings (accessories)
- Heat development for up to 14 hours
- Global charger with charging display
- Short charging time
- Flexible plastic case
- Rechargeable lithiumion batteries, rechargeable
- Heat can be regulated via 3 settings on the Battery pack, remotely via smartphone (Bluetooth 4.0) or remotely via 3 settings (accessories)
Temperature Levels | Heating period:
- Level 1: 42 °C / 107 °F, 10 - 14 h
- Level 2: 52 °C / 125 °F, 5.5 - 7.5 h
- Level 3: 60 °C / 140 °F, 3.5 - 4.5 h
Choose your temperature smoothly trough the new Lenz heat app.
High flyers need great support!
Lenz functional clothing has been complying with the highest demands in the worlds of sport, work and leisure since 1987. In addition to optimum wearability, the best fit and the most up-to-date fibre compositions, Lenz functional clothing also stands for the patented S.E.P. System. In order to maintain the consistently high quality of the products, all textiles are developed and produced in Europe.
LENZ PRODUCTS AT THE OLYMPIC GAMES
OFFICIAL OUTFITTER OF THE AUSTRIAN OLYMPIC TEAM
"Whoever aims high, who needs strong support." Under this motto we support Austrian Olympic team and thus make our contribution to a successful performance at the Olympic Summer and Winter Games.
The athletes of the Summer Games are running and compression socks to provided. The winter athletes will be equipped with functional underwear, ski, compression and Heizsocken, thus are "cold feet" excluded in advance.