Gears Canada 12V Unisex ZR9 Built-in Battery Heated Vest Liner
The ZR9 Heated Vest Liner with ZEPTO fiber represents the latest innovation in heated clothing technology. Lightweight built-in rechargeable batteries make this heated vest perfect for skiing, snowboarding, or just taking a walk on a cold day.
- Leverages ZEPTO fiber technology; made in France, these heating fibers are so thin you wouldn't be able to notice them if not for their tremendous heat output
- ZEPTO fibers are lighter and heater up faster than the heating wire in our Gen-X3 line of heated clothing
- Uniform heat delivered all over the front, back, and collar
- Built-in 6 level temperature controller with LED indicator light
- Anti-bacterial, breathable, and windproof fabric
- Lycra side panels ensure the heated vest will ergonomically hug the contours of your body
- Bottom edge of the vest lands just above the beltline thus maintaining your range of motion
- Two front side pockets
Maintenance: Our lithium-ion batteries are made of high-quality Samsung cells. Maintain at least 25% of the battery's capacity when not in use. If left uncharged the battery will go into the deep discharge and won't turn on. Please note that the battery is covered by a 30-day warranty.
- Make sure you are wearing only a t-shirt
- Measuring your chest (just under the arms), and then your stomach
- Take the larger of these two measurements as your reference point
- A 42 size vest is a good fit for a person with a 42-inch reference point (when worn properly the vest should hug the contours of your body)
- Vest produces 53 watts of heat and draws 3.9 Amps of current
- The length of time that the vest can continue to generate heat starting from a full charge varies depending upon your desired temperature.
- Level 1 (least heat setting) - 5.7 Hours
- Level 2 - 3.45 Hours
- Level 3 - 2.47 Hours
- Level 4 - 2.0 Hours
- Level 5 - 1.6 Hours
- Level 6 (most heat setting) - 1.36 Hours
In the box:
- ZR9 Heated Vest Liner
- Rechargeable 5200mAh battery pack
- Wall charger
Gears Canada has been manufacturing the finest quality of full throttle accessories since 1994. We have been specializing in Power Sports and snow sport accessories. All products are evaluated many times and put to rigorous test making sure of its quality and durability, thus ensuring that only the best reaches the customer.
We are never complacent and every year we build more features into our designs making them the ultimate in comfort, safety and performance.
Setting new standard in what we produce servingvarious groups of elite customers worldwide. Gears Canada meets customer's needs for the highest performance, producing superlative quality of motorcycle, snowmobile, skiing and other outdoor products; which include luggage, covers, apparel, head wear and accessories through innovative design and manufacturing utilizing the best material and technology available.
Facing hyper-competition; brands must innovate to survive. Today's consumers have increasingly high expectations of new products and services as well as their needs for a product at a competitive price. To cater to this demand, Gears has developed complete protocols for its product development process. From start to finish we treat every product line as a complete project, independent of each other to ensure 100% product integrity with focus to maximize the development of the product. A new product is useless if not manufactured correctly. We start by designing for the everyday customer needs. At our R&D center, Gears experienced designers and engineering team oversee the entire project through pre-production and manufacturing and ensuring the integrity of the design as well as performing product testing.
Gears Canada has been built on mutual respect, delivery on promise and fastidious attention to manufacturing details. Providing exceptional customer service does this and aggressive marketing as well as supporting distribution through dedicated dealers worldwide. Our rapid market share growth in the Power sport industry in such a short amount of time has been achieved through continuous product improvement as well as continuously adding new products and categories to their already strong arsenal of products.
Related Items Heated Base Layers & Shirts
- ActionHeat 5V Men's Heated Base Layer Shirt
- Volt Heat 7V Battery Tactical Heated Base Layer Shirt
- ActionHeat 5V Battery Heated Vest Liner
- ActionHeat 5V Women's Heated Base Layer Shirt
- ActionHeat 5V Women's Heated Base Layer Pants
- ActionHeat 5V Women's 1/2 Zip Pullover Battery Heated Shirt
- Gobi Heat Men's Basecamp Heated Baselayer Shirt
- Gerbing 7V Women's Battery Heated Shirt
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Men's Primer Heated Baselayer Shirt
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Men's Primer Heated Baselayer Pant
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Women's Ion Heated Baselayer Shirt
- Aheata 7V Men's Battery Heated Shirt
- Aheata 7V Women's Battery Heated Shirt
- Mobile Warming 7.4V Women's Ion Heated Baselayer Pant
- Volt Heat Torso 7V Battery Heated Vest Liner
- ActionHeat 5V Men's Heated Base Layer Pants
- Gerbing 7V Men's Battery Heated Shirt
- Gobi Heat Women's Basecamp Heated Baselayer Shirt
- Gobi Heat Men's Basecamp Baselayer Pant
- Gobi Heat Women's Basecamp Baselayer Pant
- View More ...